Federal Reserve (FED)
The Federal Reserve (also known as Federal Reserve System or FED) is the US central banking system. Established on December 23, 1913, the Federal Reserve's duties include supervising and regulating banking institutions, conducting the nation's monetary policy, maintaining the stability of the financial system and providing financial services to depository institutions such as the U.S. government, and foreign official institutions.
Below you can find Federal Reserve rates, charts, meeting dates, news and updates.
Federal Reserve Related Articles
- 1.Gold Goes On A Crazy Ride
- 2.Global Chatter Centers On The US Dollar
- 3.The Greenback Trumps The Currency Markets
- 4.Federal Reserve Speeches Lower The Boom On Gold & Silver
- 5.The Strength Of The Greenback Over Powers Global Currencies
- 6.Fracking and Exports Support Natural Gas While Crude Oil Declines
- 7.Precious Metals Decline At The Of Start The Week
- 8.The Strong US Dollar Weighs On The Majors
- 9.Gold, Silver and Copper Remain Negative
- 10.Currency Traders Respond To Strong US Data & Monetary Stimulus...