bforex Video Review:
bforex offers a large mix of FX trading, (45 pairs) but it also offers several different CFDs for stocks and indices, as well as gold, silver, and oil. Because of this, it is a good all-around trading solution for traders worldwide who are interested in trading various and diverse markets. It should be noted however, that the Markets.com dealer does not accept US-based clients.
bforex uses the well-known MetaTrader4 platform, as well as the Mobile version of MT4. The dealer also has a proprietary platform called PROfit.
bforex offers live chat, phone support, and a callback feature. There are numerous international numbers to call, and as such – numerous languages.
Markets.com is considered to be a reliable dealer as it does thousands of transactions every week. The dealer has also been named “Best Financial Derivative Trading Provider 2010” by World Finance Magazine, and “Best FX Broker 2010 in Australia” by World Finance Magazine. This shows how important reliability and fairness is to this dealer.
Commissions and Spreads
There are no commissions as this dealer gets reimbursed through the spread in all markets.
Markets.com offers deposit bonuses, and can add as much as $2,000 to a deposit depending on the initial size of the account. This of course is based upon a sliding scale and could be changed at any time. Make sure to check on the website before opening your account to see what kind of bonus you may be able to receive.
bforex is a good all-around dealer if you are looking to trade FX, as well as other markets. They have time-tested technologies in the MetaTrader 4 platform, and can be counted on to deliver various markets from around the world in a one-stop shop for traders to take advantage of the various opportunities available to traders in the markets.
- Fixed spreads. This keeps the spread tight, which is one of your biggest expenses as a trader, and allows you to also profit from spreads as well – if they choose to news trade.
- The MetaTrader 4 platform is well-known and reliable. It has been being used for years, and is very stable. The proprietary platform is also well-known for being reliable as well.
- Accounts can be started with as little as $100.
- The deposit process is simple and quick, as you can use Credit Card, Diner’s Club, JGB, Maestro, and Delta to fund your account. Withdraw can be done in reverse.
- Americans are not accepted.