UFXMarkets is a world-class forex dealer out of London, England. Because of the thousands of transactions they process every month, they are a well-known and trusted dealer in the FX world.
UFX uses the well-known MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
UFX has customer service via live chat and phone. There is a dealing desk number to call in the case of trade issues, and the customer service is available during normal FX trading hours. Also, there is the ability to have the dealer help you remotely, much like a software company in where they can take control of your desktop to see any issues. The customer service has long been known for its reliability and helpfulness, winning several awards throughout the years.
With the reliable MetaTrader 4 platform and the long-running trade volume that the dealer has and does conclude, reliability is absolutely no issue at all.
Commissions and Spreads
UFXMarkets has fixed spreads, but they are tiered depending on the size of your account.
There are no promotions at this point in time.
UFXMarkets had been a solid and trustworthy broker to thousands of traders around the world. Because of this, you will find a very sturdy and reliable dealer at this firm. The spreads are tight, and the trading conditions are fair. There are also binary forex options available as well.
- Fixed spreads. This allows traders the upfront knowledge of trading conditions.
- Commodities are available for trading.
- The MetaTrader 4 platform is well-known and reliable. It has been being used for years, and is very stable.
- Accounts can be started with as little as $100.
- The deposit process is simple and quick, as you can use a bank wire, credit and debit cards, Diner’s Club, WebMoney, MoneyBookers, Neteller, as well as PayPal to fund your account. Withdraw can be done in reverse.
- Americans are not allowed to trade with this dealer.