The economic calendar, US stock analysis and analytics platform are provided in the clients’ area of the website. These are the Dubai FXM research tools.
This is provided on the website. The calendar shows the time and date for the economic news releases that will impact the markets. Traders can place their trades right from within the calendar.
US stock analysis:
This is available in the clients’ area. It is based on Analysts’ consensus and it features very many stocks.
This section of the website shows the charts and analysis of a stock. It uses insider transactions and analysts’ ratings to give the traders some trading ideas.
“Dubai FXM has a lot of training videos aimed primarily at beginner and intermediate-level traders.”
The Dubai FXM trading academy is accessible from the client portal. It consists of the following:
- 7 videos on cryptocurrencies.
- Forex VOD: This is made up of 7 videos for forex beginners, 9 videos for advanced traders, 4 videos on trading terms and 4 video lessons on MetaTrader.
- Forex beginner course consisting of 5 videos.
- 6 videos on trading tools.
- A video on ‘Commodities and futures contracts’ and another one on ‘CFDs and Stocks’.
- 10 videos on trading strategies and 5 other videos on economics.
- 6 videos on social trading and 4 videos on ECN.
- 5 videos on MetaTrader and 6 videos on MetaTrader mobile.
- 6 videos on forex, CFDs, cryptos and commodities.
Dubai FXM is best for both beginner and intermediate traders. They provide a demo account and training videos for beginners and some good features for intermediates.
Dubai FXM is a broker that operates from Dubai and its other offices. For a beginner trader, the demo account and training videos are sufficient to give a good introduction to the world of trading. When ready for live trading, the discovery account is a good start.
For the intermediate-level trader, there is a reasonable amount of trade assistance via signals, market analysis and social trading. The MT4 platform is also provided for complex strategies, trading systems or EAs. Dubai FXM is a broker whose resources for learning and market research will be beneficial for both beginners and experienced traders.
Here are some of the “Frequently Asked Questions” about Dubai FXM:
Where is Dubai FXM brokers based?
Dubai FXM brokerage is based in Dubai, UAE and has offices in London, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Philippines and India.
How does Dubai FXM make money?
Dubai FXM makes money from spread charges and from commissions on trades.
How do I deposit in Dubai FXM broker account?
You can deposit money through Bank Transfers, Credit Cards like Visa, Maestro and Master card.
Online payments: Skrill, Neteller, Paysafe, Paysec, Astropay, Western Union, SafetyPay and Payvalida.
Cryptos: BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH, DASH and XRP
What is the min. deposit for Dubai FXM broker?
The minimum deposit is $200.
What is the maximum leverage in Dubai FXM?
The maximum leverage is 1:500.
How do I open an account with Dubai FXM?
Click on the ‘Open real account’ button found at the top right hand of the website and fill the forms.
Does Dubai FXM use MetaTrader?
Yes, the MT4 is available.
Dubai FXM is a relatively new brokerage which is focused on providing a diversified asset base for its clients.
Hundreds of assets are tradable on its platforms, pooled from different asset classes. The broker provides training resources as well as analysis and research, specifically built for beginners. Intermediate-level traders will get some benefit, although there are better resources for such traders out there.
When compared to top brokers, Dubai FXM’s spreads are high. The minimum deposit of $200 is comparable to what is obtainable elsewhere. Regulation is deemed to be weak in many circles, as the VFSC regulation is not at par with that of FCA, CySEC or ASIC.
Here are some of the key things to know about trading with Dubai FXM:
- The broker provides clients with modern platforms and a mobile app.
- Comprehensive trader education is available for newbies.
- Technical Analysis from “Trading Central” is available.
- Deposit bonus is given to clients on every deposit.
- Multilingual customer support desk that is available 24/7.