This is the schedule of release of economic indicators that move the forex market.
“The education centre on Oinvest ZA comprises of webinars, VOD, eBooks, courses and tutorials“
Oinvest ZA has seen able to put up a solid Trader Education suite, which features videos-on-demand (VOD), ebooks, courses and tutorials.
Oinvest ZA periodically invites market experts to provide deep insights as to the operations of the financial markets as well as special topics. These are delivered to clients using webinar, which are held periodically.
Video on demand (VOD)
Several videos teach basis and advanced concepts in trading, as well as provide a walkthrough of the MT4 platform. Videos available are as follows:
- Beginners: This comprises of 6 videos that teach distributing risk, currency pairs, trading emotions and the world of global trading.
- Advanced: 9 video lessons are featured and include videos on calculating market pips, the trend, candlestick patterns and the concept of support and resistance.
- Terms: Three videos in this section discuss the commonly used trading terms as well as order types.
- MetaTrader: There are 4 videos that discuss the process of trading on the MT4 platform.
All videos are played on the Oinvest ZA website.
Several ebooks are featured and these discuss trading strategies (basic and advanced), management of trade positions, trading psychology as well as terms used in forex.
This section comprises of four group of video lessons classified as follows:
- Beginners’ course: Four videos are featured in this section. The videos introduce the forex market, basic terms used, types of orders, etc.
- Trading strategies: This is made up of 10 videos teaching different strategies employed in forex/CFD trading. Most of the strategies are based on technical analysis.
- CFDs and Stocks: This is a video explaining what CFDs, stocks and indices are. It also highlights the advantages and disadvantages of trading the markets.
- Trading tools: This section has 6 videos on analysis, capital management and trading psychology.
Learn how to use the various versions of the MT4 platform with the Oinvest ZA tutorials. Two videos are featured: one for the MT4 desktop application and another for the MT4 mobile app.
“Oinvest ZA brokerage offering is suitable for beginner traders and some intermediate-level traders. The platform is not suitable for advanced traders.“
Advanced traders will not find the Oinvest ZA brokerage offering useful because there is a lack of professional tools of trading that could benefit this class of traders. However, beginners and intermediate-level traders will find the offering of this brokerage useful.
Expanded asset lists and the use of the easy-to-use MT4 platform gives beginners an easier start to trading. Resources such as the demo account, training videos, eBooks, courses and webinars can also give a good grounding for a trader just starting out in the market.
For the intermediate level traders, the earnings season tool and videos featured can provide additional knowledge on top of whatever knowledge such traders had.
Where is Oinvest ZA based?
Oinvest ZA has its primary headquarters in South Africa.
How does Oinvest ZA make money?
Oinvest ZA makes its money solely by charging from the spread on its listed assets.
How do I make a deposit into my Oinvest ZA trading account?
The payment options accepted on Oinvest are: MasterCard, VISA, bank transfers, Skrill, Neteller and Vpay.
What is the min. deposit for Oinvest ZA?
The minimum deposit is $250 (card and e-wallets) and $500 for bank wire methods.
What is the maximum leverage in Oinvest ZA?
The maximum leverage is 1:500 for forex pairs, 1:50 for stocks and 1:125 for indices.
How do I open an account with Oinvest ZA?
Click on the blue-coloured ‘Open account’ button found on the right hand corner of the website and fill the forms.
Does Oinvest ZA Offer the MetaTrader?
Yes, the MT4 platform is available in three versions.
“The Oinvest ZA brokerage is a relatively new business in the industry. It offers a good variety of assets in its listing with at least 350 trading instruments.“
The platform offered is the MT4 platform, which may be good for beginners but is really no good for advanced traders who use complex tools.
There are areas where Oinvest ZA has made strides, and other areas where it has not. For instance, the inclusion of an earnings season calendar is a game-changer in the retail brokerage business. Now traders can trade stocks CFDs with direction. However, market research remains deficient and would need to be enhanced. Traders would also find the education suite very useful and this is one of the strong points of Oinvest ZA.
In summary, Oinvest ZA is good for beginners, but would need to make some enhancements in order to compete with other brokerages in the market.
Here are some of the features of trading with Oinvest ZA:
- The broker is regulated by the FSCA in South Africa.
- You can access 350 trading instruments on the MT4 platform.
- Gain access to learning tools that have been specially crafted for new traders; domiciled at the Oinvest ZA Learning Centre.
- You can get support from a team of polite and dedicated support staff round the clock on weekdays.