Plus500 User Reviews 2018
- 4.0LeverageIts a Good broker with nice benefits such as Rebates etc PLEASE ALLOW US TO SET OUR LEVERAGES MANUALLY FROM THE APP. PLEASE ****Zakhele
- 4.0Easy to useGoodHuman
- 5.0They restored my confidenceI started trading with P500 from March 2017. I have had losses and successful withdrawals. Both their deposit and withdrawals are seamless. I just loove them !Precious
- 4.0nice servicenice serviceHenry
- 4.0Competitive Spreads
Their minimum spreads starts from a minimum of 2 pipsCharlot René
- 4.0High Bonuses offered
Their bonus level top out at the maximum amount of 7000 eurosSzép Dominik
- 5.0Efficient Proprietary Platform
Their trading platform is complete and easy to useJörg Meister
- 4.0FCA and CySEC regulated Broker
The broker is regulated in 3 different jurisdictionsLeo Buncle
- 4.0$100 Initial Minimum Deposit Requirement
You can open a live trading account for just $100Uriele Calabresi
- 2.0You are exposed to risk beyond tolerance
Be very cautious when trading with Plus500. You can be exposed to risk beyond your tolerance without even knowing or explicit consent. I personally was exposed to a risk well beyond my tolerance and was left with no funds in my account as I left my account expecting margin call to be made. The system somehow decided that no margin call is necessary until my account went well in minus beyond the available funds. I am not sure what kind of risk management they have that did not even notify me that no margin call will be made until they decide rather than making that call on the amount they had told me. I had closed all my open positions at loss and left the last position for margin call as I did not want to risk more funds.
I raised the issue with support and i was told I had agreed in the agreement with them that they can risk my funds on their own without getting my explicit consent in each scenario.
i was made to pay for what I believe is a system glitch because the feature they quoted as "BELOW MARGIN" is not on their margins page but margin call is very clear which somehow their system failed to make.Taimoor
- 3.0Slow software
Even on a commercial leased line the software is sluggish and has caused me to lose out on several occasions by not executing quickly enough. Bad times.NW
- 5.0Plug and Play very intuitive
I initially used the demo site for 24 hours,patience isnt my strong suit and im delighted to say after another 2 days i have made some really decent gains find the site incredibly easy to use ,im totally hooked.Ive used IG before but this is far superiorAndy Bolton
- 4.0Try the flow myself
I really like the broker, such a pleasure to deal with themMichael Litvinov
after one week trading they send me email my account was upgraded to gold :) before I could bought gold 2ounces now minimum is 20 for £100 I sent email 2 days ago and still nobody reply on my message:)johnny
- 3.0plus500.com - Review - Lost 50% of my equity in Real Account
plus500.com - Review - on TradeComplaint Com
Lost 50% of my equity in Real Account
I played around with demo account and things were fine but the real money account is tricky.I've had real money account for 3 weeks lost 50% of it already and they have upgraded my account to GOLD, Gold account will not let you trade small amount, min 1,000.00. Now I can't open trade until I deposit more funds. They do not accept UK driving licence as ID.
I like to trade this because the withdrawal is ok and has different and original plattformAndres Tovilla
- 4.0Plus500 give new 300$ FREE bonus
Plus500 give new 300$ FREE bonus, no any requirements! Must take,everyone !
- 4.0The best secure and easy Platform ever
I think its the best platform in all net. i use this platform and i think its so easy to invest and you fell much of safe when you invest. The only wronk think i have to say abouut this platform according to my opinion is that the extend you very quik to a golden member that did not help you really. I think that they must give you more time before become a golden member.(sorry for my english its no so good).Timotheos Stampoulidis
- 4.0Filled outside the NBBO
I inquired about a stop limit fill that clearly didn't print on the tape or the Plus500 rate. Over 72 hours later, I have received no response, and was blocked from their support channel. Also having a ridiculous time trying to get my money back out. I'd steer clear despite some of the clear benefits. It says alot when a company moderates your concerns instead of addressing them.
By far the most unprofessional business experience I've had in years. If anyone else has had negative experiences please contact mfkzt at boun.cr for escalation to a regulator and potential damages.Mfkzt
- 5.0very happy
easy to use early bonus's paid out straight away I practised on the demo account first, have made a few small errors when buying and selling but so far its a learning curve and im well in profit easy to pay in and cash out. thanks use on my iphone 5 so always able to keep an eye on what rising or falling.jim rhodes
- 3.0Away for the weekend
Sadly there is nobody around on weekends.It seems they only operate between normal business hours.
Slow response time to emails is 15-20 mins.
No phone number to speak to anybody.
Website states 24/7 contactability.
Frighteningly poor customer service for a broker who handle large amounts of the publics money.anthony10500
- 5.0The best
Im in loveEverton
- 5.0very easy to use platform
I started using it only few days ago but practised on demo for long time which is very good.Very easy and user friendly. Charts should be upgraded and must include mountain version. Must provide technical analysis and reserch and forcast for each stock.That is badly neededzahid ashraf
I began using plus500 a couple of months ago, sent all the required documents and began trading. The customer support is good, they immediately replied to my emails. No problems whatsoever with cashing out - takes a couple of days atleast.
The platform is simple but feels outdated and not flexible. I think the service is good even tho the trading application itself should be remade. I use other charts for trading.Alexander T.
- 4.0plus500 1,5 years
I have used plus500 since 2011 july.
I am satisfied with them. I bought shares for long time hold.
There was a little mistake:
They forgot the dividend, but when I ask about them. They give it to me. It was some chines shares so, not very popular.
About this 1,5 years, I win 40%, and I withdrawal the money with no problem within 2-3 working days.
I think they have an expensive rollover fine. That is a minus.
They are reliable.xy
Thank you This company really cares about it's customers!Егор
This is probably the only platform that allows you to trade without paying a basic fee on each transation. You pay only the spread.Alfonso F
- 5.0Multiple Instruments to trade in!
Apart Forex, it’s nice to know that they also deal with other financial instruments like CFDs, indices, commodities and stocks.Erik Wagner
- 4.0Great Practice Demo Account!
It’s great their practice demo account is for unlimited use. Gives me the chance to play around with new trading strategiesJürgen van der Zwet
- 5.0Simple and simple to operate platform!
Although their platform is not as sophisticated as Meta Trader4, I like it because it still provide me with all the essential info without cluttering up my screen.Alexis Croquetaigne
- 4.0Low Spreads Forex Broker!
3 words only for them! Fixed low Spread!Joseph Payne
- 4.0FSA Regulated Broker
Being FSA regulated gives me the confidence in dealing with them.Ewan Campbell
- 5.0Good to find a reliable mobile support systemI am a business man and always traveling. The most important thing to me is that I can access my account via my cellular telephone. Plus500 is great. I highly recommend it.Hannes Müller
- 5.0French Review -- Plus500I got in with Plus500 when they first opened in 2010. It was rocky when I was learning to trade at first but now I love it. Mostly, I trade Forex (EUR/USD) and (USD/JPY) but I like that there are options in other markets. Their platform is easy to use and powerful.Hugues Martin
- 5.0Three months in and working wellI joined Plus500 three months ago and I opened my real account last month. So far I’m up just over a wee bit but I’m getting the hang of it. So far so good.Michael Mitchell
- 5.0Plus500 is a nice broker
I have started trading with Plus500 4 months ago and so far I'm quite satisfied. They gave me a nice welcome bonus and the spreads are good too. The only thing I don't like is that they don't have a news feed... oh, well...Daniel Gold
- 4.0Plus500 - No deposit, got the bonusI made my investment and got my bonus. I read all of the educational materials and tried to earn some money. It was not easy. I lost in stocks but gained in Forex and Indices. I guess that’s how it goes. But I’m happy because I got my bonus and am making profits.Capri Brunone
- 5.0Plus500 – French VersionI invested my money in Plus500 and have to been very satisfied. Sometimes I wish they had a live chat or a phone but they answer e-mails fast and the platform works well. I trade Forex, ETFs and CFDs mostly. Overall I’m very satisfied.Alain Brisebois
- 5.0high reliabilityTheir platform is the best in the business. Also, I dislike trading with commissions. So I started trading CFDs with Plus500 and it’s great. No commissions, low margins.Gustavo Iraola
- 5.0Plus500; one and a half years of experienceI joined after having terrible experiences elsewhere. I liked the demo and the real version is just like it. I’m enjoying and making money. Those unregulated places drive me mad. Also, their platform is easy to understand and work with.Culverton Parker
- 5.0Free Bonus and nice people
I just joined the Plus500 community and I’m very happy. There was a free bonus and the customer support people are very nice. Best of all, the platform was by far the easiest I’ve ever found.Maarten Bogaardt
- 5.0Plus500. Finally a broker, not a scam.
I refused to invest in a non-UK based company ever again. I had made a lot of money before but withdrawing it led to problems with bad brokers. Now I’ve been at Plus500 for a year and I’m regaining trust in the market through the broker. Flexibility in trading on the go is the most important factor to me, behind reliability that is.Kay McQuillen
- 5.0Plus500 is very good.I just started in FX but I have had a positive experience so far. Lost some money, recovered it but I don’t think that’s Plus500’s fault. Overall they seem sound and I’m quite pleased. Living in theUK, I’m comforted by the fact that they’re FSA regulated.Peter Taylor