XForex Video Review
XForex.com is a Forex dealer that offers advanced trading conditions in a fair and transparent environment. The broker is registered in many different countries around the world, and as such is seen as fair and trusted broker.
XForex.com has its own proprietary trading platform that is web based. This is handy because it allows the account holder to trade from anywhere that has an open Internet connection. The dealer also offers the ability to trade with the MetaTrader 4 platform as well.
XForex.com offers call back, email, live chat, and direct phone support to all of its customers in a variety of languages.
XForex.com has built a long-running track record for reliability and trustworthiness as it executes thousands of trades every week, and from all corners of the globe.
Commissions and Spreads
XForex.com offers fixed spreads and charges no commissions. Because of this, you can know your trading costs on each transaction ahead of time. This also allows for effective news trading if that is a strategy that you use.
At the time of writing, XForex.com wasn’t offering any kind of promotion for opening an account. From the historical research, it appears this broker rarely, if ever, offers promotional incentives.
- Spreads are fixed, and the higher level the account, the tighter they are.
- The main platform is web based, and as such – the trader can log on from anywhere.
- The deposit process is simple and quick, and can be done with a wire transfer, credit card, Western Union, and Diners Club International.
- You can open an account with as little as $100 for the web trader, and $2000 for the MetaTrader4 platform.
- Limited to only Forex and the gold/silver markets, so if you are looking to trade other markets, you will need another broker.
XForex.com is a solid broker. The ability to trade so many currency pairs with a tight fixed spread makes this broker an attractive choice for traders who need stable trading environments. Also, the ability to trade spot metals is also a big advantage as the gold and silver markets have become quite attractive over the last several years.