aelf (ELF) Price
- aelf(ELF)$0.2733+0.0643(+30.806%)12:58:09(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$0.2089Day's Range$0.2200- $0.3228
- Market Cap$244.27 MVolume$29.52 M
- Current Supply880.00 MELFMax Supply1.00 BELF
- Proof TypeN/A
- Market Cap$244.27 M
- Volume$2.91 M
- Current Supply880.00 MELF
- Max Supply1.00 BELF
- Day's Range$0.2200- $0.3228
Aelf is a multi-layer, decentralized, cloud computing blockchain designed to deliver a blockchain alternative to Linux System, fuelled by ELF, an ERC-20 Token.
As an open source operating system, Aelf delivers an environment for developers to make customized systems based on application scenarios and customer needs. In order to deliver Linux system on blockchain, Aelf focuses on two key areas:
- Side Chains: Side chains are categorized as by imposing a “one Chain to one type of Contract” rule. Side chains can also have their own side chains, where a further specialization of contract type is possible and/or deemed necessary.
- Governance: Specialized nodes are delegated to perform specialized tasks. Delegated nodes must have enough votes from other stakeholders to participate in Aelf governance. Foundation members realize their governance by submitting the source code and delegating mining nodes to review and vote. Delegates chose the specific features to incorporate based on their needs. If there is enough delegate support for a feature, it gains approval by the whole system.
The Aelf Main Chain acts as the backbone of the Aelf ecosystem and consists of:
- Side Chain Index System: Connects all chains within the Aelf ecosystem and categorizes them into two types of Chains:
- External Chains of High Importance: Includes the linking with other blockchains such as with Bitcoin or Ethereum.
- Internal side chains in the Aelf OS, which contribute economically to the Aelf system and use the Aelf Token.
- Token System: Incentivizes honest behavior. All side chains accept the Aelf Token as storage of value and a means of value transfer. Tokens can be transferred across any Chains that accept the Aelf Token. A Side Chain receives some locked tokens from the Main Chain upon indexing. When the Side Chain receives transaction fees, it partially shares them with miners on the Main Chain.
- DPoS Consensus Protocol: The Main Chain adopts a DPoS consensus protocol to ensure high frequency and predictability in Block formation that improves user experience.
- Aelf delegates 2N+1 mining nodes. N starts with 8 and increased by 1 every year, these nodes enforcing all of consensus rules of Aelf.
- Aelf token holders vote on which nodes become mining nodes and the elected mining nodes then determine the allocation of mining bonuses to the remaining nodes and stakeholders.
Through Cross-Chain Interaction, the main blockchain is able to interact with other blockchains, including but not limited to Bitcoin and Ethereum. Interaction can be through messaging to facilitate the sharing digital assets, users and information.
Aelf was founded by Ma Haobo and held its ICO in December 2017, with 250,000,000 ELF distributed out of a total fixed supply of 1,000,000,000 ELF.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of the Aelf Platform include:
- Aelf OS is a blockchain based operating system created to deliver a blockchain alternative to Linux System.
- There are a finite number of ELF tokens, capped at 1,000,000,000.
- The Aelf blockchain uses a DPoS Consensus Protocol.
- Cross-Chain interaction allows the sharing of digital assets, users and information across main blockchains.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesBUY(18)
|Williams %R (14)||-5.4201|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||100.00|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||83.0141|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||100.00|