Aeron (ARN) Price
- Aeron(ARN)$0.3924-0.0266(-6.3470%)12:17:59(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$0.4190Day's Range$0.3727- $0.4211
- Market Cap$7.79 MVolume$1.66 M
- Current Supply20.00 MARNMax Supply100.00 MARN
- Proof TypeN/A
- Market Cap$7.79 M
- Volume$1.54 M
- Current Supply20.00 MARN
- Max Supply100.00 MARN
- Day's Range$0.3727- $0.4211
Aeron token and blockchain were created to address a number of key issues faced by the aviation industry, with Aeron platform looking to improve flight safety through delivering a blockchain that removes the possibility of loss, distortion or forgery of vital log data, which would reduce the risk of fatal accidents.
Solutions for the aviation industry include:
- The recording of vital log data that cannot be manipulated or altered.
- Multi-sig authentication system to deliver data security.
- Deliver a transparent platform, where transactions can be viewed by all users.
The platform includes:
- A Pilot App: Enables pilots to log flight hours on either a mobile or web-based application.
- com web portal: Blockchain powered global database of aviation services made available to prospective passengers or flight school students, the platform presenting offers from flight schools as well as travel promotions for passengers, payment permitted by cryptocurrency.
- Aviation Company App: A corporate application used to log and cross-verify data from flight schools, aircraft operators, maintenance organizations and other sources.
- Maintenance organizations log service data and submit to blockchain through the company application.
- Aircraft operators log flight data and submit to blockchain through the company application.
- Fixed based operators submit airport service data through the company application. This can include the recording of spare parts procured and who has handled each part of a plane.
The Aeron blockchain and token was created by the Aeron team that includes CEO Artem Orange, CTO Nadezhda Barkanova and Konstantin Gertman, with the total number of ARN tokens capped at 20,000,000 that have already been minted.
ARN tokens are used to:
- Create revenue streams for Aeron.
- Pay for subscription fee/transaction based fees for log entries.
- Commissions on paid services.
- Currency as a means of payment for buying aviation services.
- Unlock access to flight schools, offers from pilots and aviation companies.
In order to incentivize participation in the Aeron platform, Aeron offers a seed quantity of Aeron tokens to flight schools, airport operators and aviation companies signing up with Aeron.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of the Aeron Platform include:
- The total number of ARN tokens are capped at 20,000,000.
- Aeron is looking to become the global decentralized ecosystem for the aviation industry, not just to improve aviation safety but by supporting consumer needs and company service offerings.
- A decentralized verified platform removes the needs for intermediaries, whilst delivering the level of security required within the aviation industry
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesSELL(11)
|Williams %R (14)||-53.012|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||100.00|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||51.7155|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||46.988|