BiboxCoin (BIX) Price
- BiboxCoin(BIX)$0.1466+0.0031(+2.1816%)03:58:11(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$0.1435Day's Range$0.1432- $0.1536
- Market Cap$38.41 MVolume$2.94 M
- Current Supply261.96 MBIXMax Supply271.52 MBIX
- Proof TypeN/A
- Market Cap$38.41 M
- Volume$895.36 K
- Current Supply261.96 MBIX
- Max Supply271.52 MBIX
- Day's Range$0.1432- $0.1536
Bibox is a is a decentralized exchange that provides a platform for the trading of high-quality digital assets, which are selected by Bibox’s blockchain experts who evaluate each digital asset to be listed on the Bibox exchange, making the use of artificial intelligence (“AI”) in the evaluation process.
In addition to supporting spot trading, the platform will also support trading with leverage, security lending (coin lending) and contract lending, which allows investors to trade short in order to manage downside risks.
Bibox contract is a future contract priced and cleared in Bitcoin. Each contract represents a digital asset with a fixed face value. Investors can buy long to make profit when the digital asset rises in value or can buy short to make profit when the digital asset decreases in value.
The platform uses AI technology to act as a trading assistance that provides quantitative algorithms for investors, removing the need for investors to send orders manually. Detailed strategies incorporating AI technologies include:
- Planned Orders: Set an order trigger, when market price reaches a preset triggering price, the order will be set effective and sent to the matching system.
- Conditional Order: If the price of a digital asset falls to a certain percentage of the latest high, or increases by a certain percentage of the latest low, the order goes into the matching system.
- Iceberg Order: Bibox splits large orders into a number of smaller orders with the current or preset price. If the best available price has been executed or the market price diverts from the order price, the order price is reset automatically. Iceberg order functionality was developed to limit the impact of large orders.
- Time-weighted average price (“TWAP”): Also established to limit the impact of large orders, larger orders are split evenly over time.
- Stop Loss / Stop Gain: Users can set a profit or loss trigger and responsive order price. The AI trading assistant has human voice recognition functionality, where users can send orders by voice.
In addition to the above, the artificial intelligence is also used in an AI Risk Control System that identifies if there is a risk associated with a specific user trading behavior to ensure that Bibox maximizes the security for investors and the Bibox platform.
The platform relies on the active involvement of institutional investors to deliver greater liquidity and to smoothen volatility.
The Bibox network earns income from:
- Transaction fees: Users need to pay transaction fees for each trade.
- Withdrawal fees: Users need to pay withdrawal fees for cashing out.
- Leverage fees: Leverage fees are in place for leverage accounts.
- Listing fees: A listing fee is charged for new tokens.
Bibox was founded in 2017 by Tom Budd. BIX Token (“BIX”) is the cryptocurrency that supports the Bibox decentralized exchange, with the total number of BIX tokens capped at 500 million. Users who pay transaction fees with BIX tokens receive a discount, with the discount rate on a declining scale through year 1 to year 4. Year 1 discount at 50% and down to 6.25% in year 4, with no discounts from year 5 onwards.
- Bibox users can upgrade VIP levels by holding BIX tokens.
- Bibox is committed to destroying BIX tokens it earns from service fees, capped at 300 million.
- 275 million (55%) of the total BIX tokens were released at the Bibox ICO.
- 175 million (35%) of the BIX tokens were allocated to the initial team.
- 50 million (10%) of the total BIX tokens were allocated to angel investors.
- In order to protect BIX token holders, the initial team has lock-in periods, with no more than 20% of total BIX tokens allocated saleable annually.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of the Bibox Platform include:
- The Bibox platform can be used on desktop and mobile.
- There are a finite number of BIX tokens, capped at 500 million.
- Bibox looks to deliver similar trading characteristics as centralized exchanges, with an intention to eventually cater for fiat currency/cryptocurrency pairings.
- There is no mining of BIX token, the 500 million were allocated at the ICO stage.
- Moving AveragesSELL(18)
|Williams %R (14)||-78.7234|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||33.3333|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||37.9414|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||21.2766|