Bluzelle (BLZ) Price
- Bluzelle(BLZ)$0.0332-0.0004(-1.3075%)03:43:55(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$0.0337Day's Range$0.0322- $0.0337
- Market Cap$16.63 MVolume$87.06 K
- Current Supply500.00 MBLZMax Supply500.00 MBLZ
- Proof TypeN/A
- Market Cap$16.63 M
- Volume$33.96 K
- Current Supply500.00 MBLZ
- Max Supply500.00 MBLZ
- Day's Range$0.0322- $0.0337
Bluzelle is a cryptocurrency and blockchain developed to provide a decentralized data storage platform to address the issue of centralized data storage on the World Wide Web. Bluzelle addresses the need for data storage and management by delivering a decentralized, on-demand, scalable database service for DApps.
Bluzelle addresses the multiple issues that the World Wide Web has faced for decades with the highest throughput in performance, reliability, and scalability by implementing swarming technologies.
A swarm is a large group of nodes (computers) that work together to store and manage data. Nodes in individual swarms can go down and new nodes can come up with the minimal impact on the network. Bluzelle is ultimately a meta-swarm made up of multiple swarms.
- Using swarming, with latency reduced by retrieving data from the nearest nodes on the leaf swarm.
- Speed can be increased manifold by retrieving data in parallel from the fastest nodes on the leaf swarm. (Shards of data are requested from all the different swarms that contain the shards, and these are all retrieved in parallel).
- Bluzelle replicates every unit of data in a single leaf swarm amongst a swarm of swarms. While the data is only in one swarm, the swarm’s nodes are vast in number and dispersed geographically, immune to localized outages.
- Bluzelle addresses scalability with horizontal scaling, where every swarm is another ‘unit’ of horizontal scaling at the metaswarm level.
- Within every leaf swarm, each node acts as an agent of horizontal scaling at the leaf swarm level.
With all of the data stored as shards across computers around the world, each individually encrypted shard is meaningless, delivering the much-needed privacy.
The Bluzelle network involves producers who lease out their hardware resources to the network in return for BLZ tokens, where consumers pay with tokens to access database services.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of the Bluzelle Platform include:
- The total number of BZL tokens capped at 10,850,000.
- Bluzelle addresses the issue of centralization of data on the World Wide Web, be delivering a decentralized data storage and management platform.
- Privatization and decentralization are achieved by the distribution of the data across multiple nodes around the world, each individual data piece useless in isolation.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesSELL(10)
|Williams %R (14)||-53.00|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||66.6667|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||60.1076|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||47.00|