Bottos (BTO) Price
- Bottos(BTO)$0.0102-0.0002(-2.2066%)10:42:27(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$0.0104Day's Range$0.0100- $0.0111
- Market Cap$10.23 MVolume$312.33 K
- Current Supply1.00 BBTOMax Supply1.00 BBTO
- Proof TypeN/A
- Market Cap$10.23 M
- Volume$113.10 K
- Current Supply1.00 BBTO
- Max Supply1.00 BBTO
- Day's Range$0.0100- $0.0111
Bottos is a decentralized infrastructure that focuses on artificial intelligence, designed to be a consensus-based, scalable, easy-to-develop platform for data, model and computer power and storage capabilities through data mining and smart contracts.
Bottos applications include:
- Big Data: Data will become a new asset for companies, as well as personal data. Bottos aims to produce a safe and efficient platform, which can support personal data sharing and exchange. Everyone may earn value from sharing.
- Robotics: The platform aims to help intelligent robots grow rapidly. Robots can realize the one-stop transformation to become a blockchain robot, achieving rapid literation capacities.
- IoT: The decentralized structure ensures the security of the IoT. Distributed computing system greatly reduces the pressure on the center’s computing, providing more space for innovation.
- AI: Bottos speeds up the data circulation to support the continued need for new data, allowing isolated data and models to form a new accumulation, and motivates the computing sharing, which accelerates the coming of artificial general intelligence (AGI).
- Smart Devices: Accessing of smart devices into the Bottos system returns data ownership to the users who share their data, generating data value.
- VR/AR: Bottos can also be applied to the field of VR/AE providing continuous iteration and data.
Bottos adopts DApps as its main application development layer and can be classified into 3-types: AI, AI Derivatives and blockchain-based technologies.
For data sharing, Bottos encourages users to share data through an economic incentive method called data mining to solve the problem of inaccessibility to high-quality data in the industry.
Bottos was founded in 2017 by Tingting Wang, Chao Wang and Xin Song, with a finite number of BTO tokens capped at 1,000,000,000.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of Bottos include:
- The total number of BTO tokens is capped at 1,000,000,000.
- The Bottos platform was designed to advance AI and robotics, whilst delivering a decentralized platform to store and monetize data.
- Security and magnitude of data warehousing is the main area of focus for Bottos, by reducing cost barriers to entry in the AI space.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesNEUTRAL(0)
|Williams %R (14)||-58.3614|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||49.9622|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||54.376|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||41.6386|