Cortex (CTXC) Price
- Cortex(CTXC)$0.1437+0.0068(+4.9961%)02:23:21(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$0.1368Day's Range$0.1326- $0.1483
- Market Cap$43.09 MVolume$788.43 K
- Current Supply299.79 MCTXCMax Supply299.79 MCTXC
- Proof TypeN/A
- Market Cap$43.09 M
- Current Supply299.79 MCTXC
- Max Supply299.79 MCTXC
- Day's Range$0.1326- $0.1483
Cortex is a decentralized blockchain developed to deliver state-of-the-art machine learning models on the blockchain in which users can infer using smart contracts on the Cortex network.
One of the Cortex’s goals includes the implementation of a machine learning platform that enables users to post talks on the platform and submit Artificial Intelligence Decentralized Applications (“AI DApps”).
Smart AI Contract: Cortex allows users to write machine-learning programs on the blockchain and submit interactions that are dependent upon other contracts.
Cortex Virtual Machine: Cortex has its own Virtual Machine, called the Cortex Virtual Machine (“CVM”), which is full EVM compatible and has support for inference instructions.
The Cortex platform delivers the following capabilities:
Cortex Inference Consensus Criteria: When a user initiates a transaction to a contract, the full node needs to execute the code of the smart contract. The difference between Cortex and ordinary smart contracts is that intelligent contracts may involve inference instructions, and then all nodes need to agree on the result of this inferred result.
Model Submission Framework: Cortex also provides a submission interface for training off-chain, including the instruction-interpreting virtual machine models. This supports a bridge between computing power providers and algorithm providers for trading and collaboration.
Cortex Intelligent Inference Framework: Machine learning researchers around the world can upload well-trained corresponding data models to the storage layer. Other users who need AI models can make inferences by using models and pay to their providers.
Users are required to pay a predetermined number of Endorphin tokens for transactions, making intelligent inferences or for opening a smart contract. Endorphin is the pricing unit for transactions on the Cortex platform, with the platform having two tokens, Endorphin and Cortex Coins.
The AI component delivered by Cortex enables smart contracts to autonomously respond to external signals that programmers are unable to respond to.
Cortex was founded in 2017 by a group of blockchain experts led by Ziqi Chen, with a total supply of 299,792,458 CTXC tokens that are ERC20 tokens, of which 150 million have been allocated to reward Cortex miners.
Cortex gives priority to one-machine-one vote, using Cuckoo Cycle proof-of-work consensus to narrow the gap between CPU and GPU speedup ratio.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of Cortex include:
- There are a finite number of CTXC coins, while Endorphin tokens are used to reward miners and also model providers.
- The team’s focus is on delivering Artificial Intelligence to the blockchain.
- Releasing AI onto a decentralized platform prevents centralization and control of AI amongst the largest organizations and economies, delivering AI to both large and small entities and economies.
- The Cuckoo Cycle algorithm, a PoW consensus is the algorithm of choice, the algorithm delivering one-computer-on-vote, with CPU and GPU hardware and smartphones capable of mining for CTCX coins.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesBUY(18)
|Williams %R (14)||-97.3913|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||33.3333|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||34.8777|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||2.6087|