Eidoo (EDO) Price
- Eidoo(EDO)$0.7633-0.0223(-2.8487%)02:23:21(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$0.7857Day's Range$0.7622- $0.7943
- Market Cap$68.16 MVolume$197.11 K
- Current Supply89.29 MEDOMax Supply90.71 MEDO
- Proof TypeN/A
- Market Cap$68.16 M
- Volume$10.00 K
- Current Supply89.29 MEDO
- Max Supply90.71 MEDO
- Day's Range$0.7622- $0.7943
Eidoo is a blockchain and cryptocurrency delivering a hybrid decentralized exchange to simplify interaction between the blockchain and its users, through greater transparency and security.
The development of a hybrid exchange supports both a centralized and decentralized system in order to take advantage of the key benefits from both to deliver to the end user. A centralized server is used for matching user-signed orders, while final verification and settlement occur on-chain via a smart contract system on Ethereum.
User-created orders from the Eidoo Wallet pass through Oraclize, which logs all the requests and backs them with proofs, ensuring the centralized order book server is matching the orders on-chain, with first-in, first-out order matching mitigating any front-running.
Digital Asset transfer occurs on the blockchain with the use of smart contracts and multi-cryptocurrency wallets on a single application to support a simple and secure way to store, buy, sell and transfer exchange blockchain based digital assets including major cryptocurrencies, without the reliance of a central authority.
Key to the platform is the Eidoo Wallet that is a multi-asset wallet designed for the mobile world, developed to remove the need for the transfer of digital assets to a centralized third party that could result in a financial loss due to hacks and more.
Exchange transactions between wallets will be based on atomic swaps, ensuring that tokens do not leave the Eidoo Wallet until the time of conversion.
The Eidoo platform supports all tokens based on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC20, ERC223).
Additionally, to delivering a hybrid exchange and multi-cryptocurrency wallet, Eidoo will also provide digital identity solutions and a number of other services.
The project worked with two different teams, the Ethereum Team and the Bitcoin Team to deliver Eidoo’s platform characteristics that include a secure and scalable privacy compliant platform akin to Bitcoin and flexible turn-key Ethereum implementation, based on ERC20 standards and EVM contracts. Essentially Eidoo was developed to simplify interaction between the Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains and its users.
In order to run the Eidoo multi-currency wallet, users will need to have the Eidoo coin in order to pay for commissions.
Eidoo was founded by Natale Ferrara and co-founder Marco Polci, with the token sale ending in September 2017 with a total supply of 100,000,000 EDO, which is distributed as follows:
- 20 million were allocated for the ICO.
- 5 million tokens were sold in a pre-sale.
- 12 million went to early investors.
- 3 million were reserved for the advisors of Eidoo.
- 13 million tokens were given to the founding team.
- The remaining 47 million were reserved for Eidoo’s development
Some distinct differences and characteristics of Eidoo include:
- There are a finite number of Eidoo tokens, capped at 100 million.
- Central to the platform is the Eidoo multi-currency wallet that also supports the buying, selling and transferring of cryptocurrencies.
- The hybrid platform facilitates interaction between Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesBUY(18)
|Williams %R (14)||-95.0685|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||0.5187|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||32.1691|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||4.9315|