GIFTO (GTO) Price
- GIFTO(GTO)$0.0170-0.0005(-2.9069%)03:43:55(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$0.0175Day's Range$0.0164- $0.0178
- Market Cap$17.06 MVolume$2.80 M
- Current Supply1.00 BGTOMax Supply1.00 BGTO
- Proof TypeN/A
- Market Cap$17.06 M
- Volume$1.57 M
- Current Supply1.00 BGTO
- Max Supply1.00 BGTO
- Day's Range$0.0164- $0.0178
GIFTO is a decentralized blockchain fuelled by Gifto (“GTO”) tokens designed to deliver a virtual gifting model, where users are able to buy and sell virtual gift with GTOs. In addition to the buying and selling of virtual gifts, the platform also allows content creators and developers to create, curate and customize virtual gifts that can then be sent by users to content creators on YouTube, Instagram, or any content/social media platform.
GIFTO was invented by Andy Tian and developed by Asia Innovations Group (“AIG”), the team behind Uplive that has been generating significant income for tens of thousands of creators from their fan base. The team’s goal is to address the issues faced within the global content industry by addressing existing monetization models.
Key characteristics of the GIFTO network include:
Virtual Smart Gifts: Virtual assets based on smart contracts.
Gift Store: A centralized location where users are able to find virtual gifts to send to a content creator.
GIFTO Tokens: Used to buy, sell or exchange virtual gifts on the GIFTO network.
GIFTO Wallets: Wallets that hold GTO tokens to purchase virtual gifts on the GIFTO platform.
For content creators, the platform allows content creators to select the gifts appropriate for his or her content project. A web link is created for the content creator that will show the gifts to their fans, with the link shared on the creator’s Instagram, Facebook or YouTube channel. Fans can then click on the link and can use GTO tokens to purchase and send a gift.
Content creators then receive the virtual gift that is stored in inventory and is then able to either:
- Redeem the virtual gift and convert it into GTO tokens, where the virtual gift is then removed from inventory, or
- Keep the virtual gift that can then be sent at a later time to other content creators.
Revenues from the purchase of virtual gifts are shared as follow: Rewards Pool: 3%; UGP Platform: 10%; Gift Receiver 2%; Gift Creator 5% and content creators: 80%.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of the GIFTO Platform include:
- The total number of GTO tokens is capped at 1,000,000,000.
- The team developed GIFTO to deliver greater recognition to content creators and remove control from the large organizations that dictate content on other social media sites.
- GTO tokens are also distributed to contributors to the network, these including Gift creators, gift curators, and content creators.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesBUY(11)
|Williams %R (14)||-22.5092|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||98.6983|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||45.2434|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||77.4908|