Hshare (HSR) Price
- Hshare(HSR)$2.1565-0.0193(-0.8911%)03:43:55(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$2.1759Day's Range$2.1443- $2.2157
- Market Cap$95.52 MVolume$4.81 M
- Current Supply44.29 MHSRMax Supply84.00 MHSR
- Proof TypePoW/PoS
- Market Cap$95.52 M
- Volume$80.25 K
- Current Supply44.29 MHSR
- Max Supply84.00 MHSR
- Day's Range$2.1443- $2.2157
HShare is a cryptocurrency and blockchain created to, not only send the value between blockchains but also across non-blockchain networks, ultimately supporting cross-blockchain communication by removing the need for individuals to join multiple networks in order to send the value.
At the time of pre-launch, HShare coins were issued to be convertible to HCash coins at a ratio of 1:1 at a later date.
HCash is considered to be a true cryptocurrency, competing with the likes of Bitcoin to become the preferred alternative to fiat money. HCash utilizes a hybrid proof-of-work and proof-of-stake mining system to eliminate the possibility of mining centralization and the ability to make changes to the network without input from the community.
Proof-of-stake: Stakeholders lock some HC in return for a ticket. Each ticket gives a stakeholder a single vote. Upon voting, each ticket returns a reward plus the original price of the ticket. Each ticket is selected to vote at random. The proof-of-stake protocol:
- Allows stakeholders to vote in support of a change.
- Provides a mechanism to keep check of nonconforming proof-of-work miners, discouraging unfavorable mining behavior such as mining empty blocks.
- Allows long-term holders of HC to lock up their funds for a length of time to accrue new coins from the Block Reward.
Proof-of-Work: Miner computer hardware and recourses are committed to process network transactions and build blocks that make up the blockchain in the HCash network.
- Each time a block is created, approximately 30 HCash coins, 60% of which are distributed to miners, 30% to PoS Voters and 10% to an HCash development subsidy.
The HCash platform is designed to be the sidechain for both blockchain-based and blockless systems to enable the free flow of value and information between the two.
Key features of the HCash platform include:
- Zero knowledge Proof Technology (ZKP): Facilitates fully-encrypted communication between HCash nodes and clients, achieved by combining private and public keys together to improve security and anonymity.
- Quantum Resistance: Provides greater network stability, while also providing greater protection from quantum computer hacks.
- Sidechains: Facilitates connection the connection and transfer of value and information
There are a finite number of HCash tokens, a total of 84 million tokens that will be created and distributed as follows:
- 21 million (25%) will be created via proof-of-work.
- 21 million (25%) will be created via proof-of-stake.
- 21 million (25%) issued for ICO and given to the community for free.
- 6 million (15%) was issued for Pre-ICO sales.
- 2 million (5%) reserved for the development team & HCash fund.
- 2 million (5%) reserved for HCash-DAO.
HCash was created by Dallas Brooks, Andrew Wasylewics and Khal Achkar and was released in August 2017
Some distinct differences and characteristics of the HCash include:
- Use of proof-of-stake and proof-of-work protocols ensures that development is network progress does not fall into the hands of a few.
- Supports cross-blockchain transmission of value and information with the use of sidechains and a directed acyclic graph (DAG) system.
- The total number of Zcash coins are capped at 84 million.
- HShare is the pre-launch token that will be converted to HCash at a future date at a ratio of 1:1.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesSELL(11)
|Williams %R (14)||-100.00|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||-0.00|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||28.5155|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||2.1127|