Lisk (LSK) Price
- Lisk(LSK)$1.5333+0.0269(+1.7857%)11:31:02(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$1.5064Day's Range$1.4931- $1.5544
- Market Cap$245.45 MVolume$1.91 M
- Current Supply159.92 MLSKMax Supply159.92 MLSK
- Proof TypeDPoS
- Market Cap$245.45 M
- Volume$1.44 M
- Current Supply159.92 MLSK
- Max Supply159.92 MLSK
- Day's Range$1.4931- $1.5544
Lisk is a blockchain application platform and cryptocurrency that enables developers to create, distribute and manage decentralized blockchain applications. On the Lisk platform, developers are able to deploy their own sidechain linked to the Lisk network, including a custom token.
Lisk was founded by Max Kordek and Oliver Beddows and went live on 24th May 2016, with 100 million LSK tokens distributed, of which 85% were distributed to ICO participants and 7.8% to the core team, the remainder distributed to campaign and bounties, advisors, partners and third parties, early supporters, and first day ICO participants. There is no actual Max supply for Lisk coins with the number of Lisk mined reduces every year.
Developers and entrepreneurs are able to generate income in the form of Lisk tokens. Lisk tokens are also used to pay for fees, including transaction fees, delegate payments and DApps registration on the Link platform.
The Lisk blockchain uses a delegated proof-of-stake consensus protocol to reward delegates for securing the network. The top 101 delegate accounts receive a fixed block reward and variable transaction fees for occurring transactions.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of Lisk include:
- Lisk tokens cannot be mined and can only be bought, traded or earned as a delegate or standby delegate.
- There are not a finite number of Lisk tokens, while 100 million were released at launch.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesBUY(12)
|Williams %R (14)||-33.3333|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||26.7649|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||70.3492|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||66.6667|