Loopring (LRC) Price
- Loopring(LRC)$0.0355+0.0016(+4.8192%)03:43:55(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$0.0339Day's Range$0.0338- $0.0365
- Market Cap$49.61 MVolume$912.85 K
- Current Supply1.40 BLRCMax Supply1.40 BLRC
- Proof TypeN/A
- Market Cap$49.61 M
- Volume$335.70 K
- Current Supply1.40 BLRC
- Max Supply1.40 BLRC
- Day's Range$0.0338- $0.0365
Loopring is a cryptocurrency and open-source blockchain created to deliver a decentralized exchange protocol facilitating the trading of assets across exchanges.
Unlike more traditional decentralized exchanges, Loopring makes the use of an automated execution system to manage the trading of tokens and coins across cryptocurrency exchanges.
Loopring’s protocol was created to support the creation of decentralized exchanges (“DEX”). With the use of Loopring’s software, anyone can become a DEX by creating a DEX network or users can join the Loopring DEX network to share liquidity.
Loopring was created by Daniel Wang in 2017, with the goal of addressing key issues experienced with centralized exchanges
Loopring mining requires users to match the specific orders from smart contracts. Ring-miners ensure that orders can be either filled or partially filled, through order rings until the trade requests are completed for an entire ring. Ring miners receive Loopring tokens as a reward or a margin of the final trade amount in the ring.
Relays are nodes that are responsible for receiving orders from wallets and orders shared on the relaying mesh. Nodes are responsible for maintaining orders books and sharing orders across the network.
Loopring issues different tokens (“LRX”) for each target blockchain. For example, while LRC is used on the Loopring blockchain, LRN tokens are used on the NEO blockchain. This ensures that there are is dilution to existing coins.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of the Loopring include:
- Loopring makes it possible for AI-based smart agents/robots to trade tokens without human involvement.
- Users can create orders from their own non-custodial wallets.
- If a direct cryptocurrency pairing is unavailable, intermediary cryptocurrencies are used to complete an order.
- Loopring is not a decentralized exchange and was not created to compete, but improve existing exchange trading processes.
- Loopring tokens were not created to be used for P2P transactions, but as the reward.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesBUY(12)
|Williams %R (14)||-100.00|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||-0.00|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||32.4202|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||7.6433|