Medicalchain (MTN*) Price
- Medicalchain(MTN*)$0.0095+0.0000(+0.9048%)12:54:14(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$0.0094Day's Range$0.0095- $0.0095
- Market Cap$4.79 MVolume$0.00
- Current Supply500.00 MMTN*Max Supply500.00 MMTN*
- Proof TypeN/A
- Market Cap$4.79 M
- Current Supply500.00 MMTN*
- Max Supply500.00 MMTN*
- Day's Range$0.0095- $0.0095
Medicalchain is a blockchain technology developed to securely store health records and maintain a single version of the truth. The blockchain is fuelled by MEDToken (MTN).
The platform targets different organizations including, but not limited to, doctors, hospitals, laboratories, pharmacists and health insurers, who are able to request permission to access patient records in order to serve their purpose and record transactions on the distributed ledger.
Addressing long-existing health record storage problems, the platform was built to securely store and share electronic health records.
The Medicalchain platform is described as a dual blockchain:
- Hyperledger Fabric Architecture: The component of the platform that supports varying levels of access of patient records.
- Ethereum and ERC20 Token: Supports the billing and payment of activity, removing the need for 3rd parties or notaries by automating and validating with the use of smart contracts in a transparent and secure way.
Key platform capabilities include:
- Medicalchain provides immediate utilization of health records by allowing patients to communicate directly with doctors and share their health records – for the purposes of online consultation.
Privacy and Access Control
- Patients are given full access and control over their data, allowing them to provide differing levels of access to various users, by assigning a set of access permissions and designating who can query and write data to their blockchain.
- Patients are the owner of their own medical records and are therefore also able to revoke access by setting up a time limited gateway, a data security enhancement.
- Approved clinicians on the Medicalchain platform will have the ability to read and write to the patient’s records.
- Medicalchain will also provide users with a full log of who has access to their medical data, the time of access and the particular types of data than can be accessed.
- Telemedicine is an online consultation, where a doctor and patient use a webcam for an online consultation.
- The platform enables doctors to interactive live with patient’s records during the consultations.
- Patients grant access to their records during the telemedicine consultations, allowing for a more in-depth, informative and valuable experience for both patient and doctor.
Licensing Health Records
- Medicalchain connects research institutions with users who are willing to have their health data used in studies in a health data marketplace.
- Users will be given clear information as to how their data can be used and what data will be required, with anonymized data possible to ensure the privacy of all involved parties.
- Participants will be compensated in MedTokens (“MTN”), with patients being given the ability to monetize the value of their health data stored on the network.
- For pharmaceuticals and research companies, the benefit is direct access to a network of patients willing to share records and participate in trials, removing the need to approach hospitals and clinics.
- Medicalchain also allows third party developers to develop and showcase their applications within the Medicalchain ecosystem.
- Applications include assessment of medications, interactivity with wearable data, fat measurement, diet and nutritional advice.
- Patients grant access to their health records to app (s), where they can be used in exchange for MedTokens.
Medicalchain was founded in 2016 by Dr Abdullah Albeyatti, with the total number of MTNs capped at 500,000,000.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of the Medicalchain Platform include:
- Medicalchain has partnered with partnered with Civic and will use Civic’s authentication services in order to deliver the necessary level of security to store patient health records.
- Medicalchain looks to deliver a decentralized medical database that brings the medical profession and patients together.
- There are a finite number of MTNs capped at 500,000,000.
- The ecosystem is made of up of a dual blockchain platform to cater for the various deliverables.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesBUY(18)
|Williams %R (14)||-40.7967|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||19.9859|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||46.5787|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||59.2033|