Mithril (MITH) Price
- Mithril(MITH)$0.0167-0.0003(-1.7964%)03:43:55(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$0.0170Day's Range$0.0164- $0.0173
- Market Cap$16.75 MVolume$1.35 M
- Current Supply1.00 BMITHMax Supply1.00 BMITH
- Proof TypePoS
- Market Cap$16.75 M
- Volume$634.26 K
- Current Supply1.00 BMITH
- Max Supply1.00 BMITH
- Day's Range$0.0164- $0.0173
Mithril is a decentralized Ethereum blockchain based social media platform that rewards all content creators with MITH Tokens. Lit, Mithril’s social media platform that was released on both Apple Store and Google Play, includes features such as instant messaging, stories and explore. Mithril was created to compete with more established centralized social media platforms including Facebook.
Users can mine MITH tokens through social mining. Each user’s content and social interactions generated in the Mithril ecosystem will generate MITH based on Mithril’ algorithm.
The MITH token is based on the ERC-20 standard established by Ethereum.
MITH tokens can be accepted throughout the Mithril Merchant Network, with online applications such as dating services, premium content channels, and live stream applications or retailers.
The Mithril platform also supports the exchange of MITH tokens for other cryptocurrencies including BTC and ETH via Mithril Vault.
Mithril Vault was released in June 2018, with 3 key features:
- Depositing and withdrawing MITH acquired from social mining.
- Shifting MITH into other cryptocurrency assets.
- Accelerating social mining through staking.
Mithril Vault also acts as a wallet, where users are able to make payments to various application services or purchase physical goods.
Mithril was founded by Jeffrey Huang and launched in March 2018 with the total supply of MITH tokens capped at 1,000,000,000 of which 400,000,000 were distributed through a private crowdsale.
MITH tokens are mined by creating content and interacting with the Mithril network, where users are rewarded for watching content, liking content, viewing content and adding content. The number of MITH tokens earned depends, not only on the volume of content, but also the number of times viewed and the number of likes and so on.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of Mithril include:
- There are no physical MITHs, only virtual.
- There is a finite number of HTs, capped at 1,000,000,000 billion.
- Mithril’s Lit is the first decentralized social media platform to compete with the likes of Facebook.
- The mining of MITH tokens is through social mining, where miners are rewarded for the volume of content uploaded along with the number of views and likes received.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesSELL(18)
|Williams %R (14)||-90.7285|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||0.9631|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||31.7621|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||9.2715|