Monaco (MCO) Price
- Monaco(MCO)$4.5803-0.2956(-6.0627%)12:18:02(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$4.8759Day's Range$4.3977- $4.9188
- Market Cap$144.04 MVolume$6.32 M
- Current Supply31.59 MMCOMax Supply31.59 MMCO
- Proof TypeN/A
- Market Cap$144.04 M
- Volume$4.61 M
- Current Supply31.59 MMCO
- Max Supply31.59 MMCO
- Day's Range$4.3977- $4.9188
Monaco is a cryptocurrency and blockchain, fuelled by MCO token, designed to deliver a platform for users to spend both fiat and cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin and Ethereum, with an added advantage of benefitting from interbank exchange rates for cross-currency transactions.
Monaco is an alternative to fiat money and a direct competitor to other true cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, while also delivering Metal Visa cards to market, which are MCO token backed Visa credit cards that are available to MCO token holders, different schemes on offer dependent upon the number of MCO tokens held.
Metal Visa cardholders can use either MCO tokens or Bitcoin as collateral, with cardholders able to pay outstanding balance or offset against collateral held.
Cardholders can enjoy up to 2% crypto cashback on every purchase and are able to spend in local currency without exchanging.
The different levels of the metal card on offer and reward schemes depends upon the number of MCO tokens purchased and held for a minimum of 6-months. The most flexible card is named the Obsidian Black that allows free monthly ATM withdrawals of up to $1,000 and unlimited access to interbank rates per month, with a sign-up bonus of $10,000.
In contrast, the lowest level metal card that is called Midnight Blue only offers $200 free ATM withdrawals per month, $2,000 of interbank exchange rates per month and no sign-up bonus, with the minimum number of MCO tokens needed to be held being just 50.
While acting as a credit card, the real-time interbank exchange rates that are offered with no overseas fees are particularly attractive, with cardholders able to freely withdraw cash from ATM machines globally.
Monaco also delivers a multicurrency wallet, called Crypto.com, with the transfers between Monaco wallets permitted free of change, while users are charged a fee for transfers to non-Monaco wallets, the team targeting financial institutions and credit card companies by permitting holders of MCO tokens in the Crypto.com wallet & card app for a minimum of 6 months to benefit from a suite of financial service offerings at significantly reduced fees.
- Buying and selling of cryptocurrencies.
- Sending and receiving cryptocurrencies.
- Tracking cryptocurrency prices and alert settings.
- Converting cryptocurrency into fiat to spend in the real world.
The multicurrency option provides a simple way to set up a cryptocurrency portfolio, with Crypto.com wallet holders given access to trading strategies to build a diversified trading portfolio. While Crypto.com does not charge any management, exit or entry fees for prospective investors, a success based fee on generated profit is charge when the portfolio is over-performing vs initial NAV.
Monaco was founded in June 2016 by co-founders Kris Marszalek, Rafael Melo, Gary Or, and Bobby Bao, with the total token supply capped at 31,587,682 tokens.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of the Monaco platform include:
- There are a finite number of MCO tokens, capped at 31,587,682.
- Monaco offers credit facilities for MCO token holders, allowing up to $600 of credit for every $1,000 worth of Monaco tokens held and up to $400 of credit for every $1,000 worth of Bitcoins held.
- Incentive schemes are on offer for referrals.
- Real-time interbank exchange rates are offered, with fees significantly lower than traditional financial institutions.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesSELL(18)
|Williams %R (14)||-47.619|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||2.5029|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||46.9366|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||52.381|