Nxt (NXT) Price
- Nxt(NXT)$0.0129+0.0001(+0.7936%)03:43:55(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$0.0128Day's Range$0.0127- $0.0131
- Market Cap$12.97 MVolume$332.27 K
- Current Supply1.00 BNXTMax Supply1.00 BNXT
- Proof TypePoS/LPoS
- Market Cap$12.97 M
- Volume$253.64 K
- Current Supply1.00 BNXT
- Max Supply1.00 BNXT
- Day's Range$0.0127- $0.0131
NXT is an open source blockchain and cryptocurrency designed to deliver a platform on which applications can be created directly on the NXT platform. The platform facilitates the sending of NXT to other users of the network, as well as the trading of assets.
NXT allows users to trade digitally while removing the expense of middlemen and services. Users are able to create their own tokens and currencies to trade them on NXT’s Asset Exchange system or to use the tokens in the wider financial world or even use them to raise capital.
The NXT platform allows users to create digital assets and integrate them into existing systems, crowdfund projects and use NXT’s in-built authentication tools
NXT’s platform includes a number of core-level features including:
- Account Control: NXT Accounts can be secured by using enhanced multi-signature methods. An account owner can make it subject to the NXT Voting System. It is possible to restrict access to an account or prohibit transactions without approval by multiple parties.
- Decentralized Asset Exchange: A p2p exchange built directly into the NXT software, allowing secure and fast decentralized trading in NXT assets.
- NXT Assets: NXT Assets can be used to represent anything, from bonds, to movie tickets to Bitcoin.
- Marketplace: Allows users to list items for sale and make sales on the blockchain, removing the need for external market sites to conduct business. Transactions are done between buyer and seller directly.
- Voting System: In addition to allowing the creation of simple polls, NXT Voting is used as part of the NXT Account Control System, allowing transactions to be approved or rejected by a group of users.
- NXT Application Program Interface (API)
- NXT digital currency: Acts as the fuel for the NXT ecosystem. In addition to being used as a transaction fee when transferring NXT from one user to another, it is also used to create assets that can represent things like bonds or ownership of a project, create a decentralized poll on the blockchain or store arbitrary data on the blockchain. It can also be used as an external currency, as an alternative to other true cryptocurrencies and fiat money.
- Coin Shuffling: Every transaction can be seen and traced on the NXT blockchain, giving a significant level of transparency. In order to provide anonymity to users who require it, Coin Shuffling enables users to mix their funds quickly and efficiently with other users’ funds by creating random mapping between existing user accounts and new recipient accounts provided by the users.
- Data Cloud: A decentralized data storage system that allows the storage of all forms of data uploaded to the NXT blockchain.
- Messaging: Allows users to send and receive data on the NXT blockchain. Messages can be attached to any NXT transaction, allowing the tagging of transactions with descriptions. Messaging is securely encrypted by default, but text and data can also be sent unencrypted.
- Alias System: Allows once piece of text to be substituted for another. This allows the use of a single word or phrase to represent farm more complex content.
NXT was released by anonymous BCNext in late 2013 and with a total number 1,000,000,000 NXTs in existence. There is no mining of NXT or inflation to impact the number of NXTs in existence, with a proof-of-stake consensus algorithm used to verify transactions.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of the NXT Platform include:
- The total number of NXTs is capped at 1,000,000,000.
- There is no mining of NXTs, with proof-of-stake consensus algorithm used.
- NXT can act as an alternative currency or be used as an equivalent to any digitalized asset.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesSELL(18)
|Williams %R (14)||-65.1163|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||50.7376|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||39.3053|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||34.8837|