Odyssey (OCN) Price
- Odyssey(OCN)$0.0028-0.0000(-3.0144%)11:31:02(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$0.0029Day's Range$0.0027- $0.0030
- Market Cap$28.76 MVolume$11.59 M
- Current Supply10.00 BOCNMax Supply10.00 BOCN
- Proof TypeN/A
- Market Cap$28.76 M
- Volume$6.24 M
- Current Supply10.00 BOCN
- Max Supply10.00 BOCN
- Day's Range$0.0027- $0.0030
Odyssey is a next-generation decentralized sharing economy and peer-to-peer ecosystem created to reduce overall operating costs, increase marketplace efficiency and boost return on investment of product and service providers in the global sharing economy and peer-to-peer ecosystem.
With the use of blockchain smart contracts, as well as AI and Big Data, Odyssey will empower the ecosystem with One credit / Trust based protocol for all Odyssey Ecosystem players:
Key characteristics of the Odyssey Platform include:
- Decentralized and minimum operating cost.
- Open source and scalable.
- Trustworthy and anonymous.
- Autonomous and better compliance.
- Incentivized participation.
- Better demand and supply matching.
- Quicker transactions without payment barriers.
The Odyssey Ecosystem is reliant upon 3 main contributors:
- Service Providers: Incentivized with OCOIN tokens, in accordance with the Odyssey incentive mechanism.
- Consumers: Purchase services with OCOIN tokens, with consumer’s behavior quality recorded during the service period, impacting service consumer’s credit.
- Reviewers: Interactions such as Like/ Dislike/ Comments/ Share/ Recommend will be incentivized with OCOIN tokens, in accordance with the Odyssey incentive mechanism.
- Community Operator – Gate Keepers: Selected based on credit and overall contributions, community operators are selected to preserve the autonomy of the ecosystem and will receive OCOIN token incentives for monitoring and reporting services that are against the ecosystem’s benefit and operational protocol.
- Developer – The Ecosystem Constructor: All developers who develop the DApp sub-ecosystems or develop supporting services/tools will receive OCOIN token incentives based on Odyssey’s incentive mechanism.
The Odyssey incentive mechanism will consider both the quality of interactions and the user’s credit record, with improper interactions being penalized with both OCOIN token reduction and credit reduction.
Service providers use tokenized assets within the Odyssey ecosystem to make available their respective services for sharing. Consumers are then able to benefit from the services on offer, with reviews being tasked with quality control on the blockchain.
In contrast to the likes of Airbnb and Uber, Odyssey looks to deliver a single ecosystem that removes segmentation seen on the web.
OCOIN, which is the token that fuels the Odyssey ecosystem in not mineable and the total number of OCOIN tokens is capped at 10,000,000.
The Odyssey Ecosystem was designed and developed by the Odyssey Protocol Foundation with its ICO having taken place in January 2018.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of the Odyssey Ecosystem include:
- The total number of OCOIN tokens is capped at 10bn.
- Odyssey has been designed to deliver a services ecosystem where all services are shared and service providers are rated and awarded OCOIN tokens in return for shared services.
- Odyssey will ultimately be in competition with the likes of Uber and Airbnb, aiming to defragment the World Wide Web.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesSELL(10)
|Williams %R (14)||-69.2308|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||33.7253|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||45.1346|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||30.7692|