Populous (PPT) Price
- Populous(PPT)$1.1818-0.1019(-7.9382%)12:18:01(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$1.2837Day's Range$1.1597- $1.2750
- Market Cap$62.84 MVolume$339.64 K
- Current Supply53.25 MPPTMax Supply53.25 MPPT
- Proof TypeN/A
- Market Cap$62.84 M
- Volume$172.79 K
- Current Supply53.25 MPPT
- Max Supply53.25 MPPT
- Day's Range$1.1597- $1.2750
Populous is a virtual cryptocurrency and blockchain peer-to-peer invoice platform created with the aim of providing a business environment for investors and invoice sellers.
Invoice discounting is a form of funding that releases cash tied up in outstanding sales invoices.
Invoices are purchased from business owners at a discounted rate to release cash before the actual invoice has been paid by the business owner’s client. Once the business owner receives payment for the invoice, the invoice buyer receives the amount previously agreed upon.
The decentralized blockchain links business owners with invoice buyers globally, utilizing the security, transparency, and speed of blockchain via XBRL data, Altman Z-score formula, smart contracts and stable flat-pegged tokens.
Populous removes the need for 3rd parties including banks and other financial institutions by directly connecting businesses with global invoice buyers.
- Immediate funding without 3rd parties, with smart contracts performing both collection and release of payments.
- The global P2P platform breaks down geographical boundaries and the need for 3rd parties, linking invoice sellers, and buyers.
- All invoices are uploaded on to an Ethereum blockchain, removing the risk of error, misuse, and dispute.
- XBRL data to access and assess financial statements for invoice sellers, facilitating the risk analysis of a company, trading partners, and industries.
- Populous smart contracts combine XBRL data, Altman Z-scores, and another formula to generate a proprietary credit rating system.
The assessment of invoice sellers filters out companies that do not meet minimum credit rating requirements. Once the invoice seller is approved, the invoice seller prepares and submits an invoice and sales criteria for approval. Fiat currency invoice buyers and sellers are required to go through a KYC process.
Upon approval, an auction is carried out for the invoice on the Populous platform, with the invoice seller either finding a buyer or fails to find a buyer within a 24-hour window offered by Populous for invoice auctions. The invoice seller is able to end the auction at any time within the 24-hour period.
Where an invoice is purchased, the invoice seller will receive Pokens that are recorded on the Populous ledger, which can then be sold for fiat currency.
Populous charges a fixed percentage fee on the face value of the invoice based on the winning bid. Additionally, Populous charges a late penalty fee, where the rate is set at the time of the trade.
Three tokens exist on the Populous platform:
Populous Platform Token (“PPT”): PPT tokens can either be held as an investment or used as collateral to invest in Populous invoices. Invoice buyers receive Pokens in exchange for PPT token collateral and once an invoice is repaid, the buyer receives the original PPT investment and Pokens profit. Holders of PPT are able to purchase invoices anonymously
Pokens: ERC-20 tokens used to purchase invoices and are pegged directly to the equivalent amount of fiat currency. Pokens can be purchased with EUR/GBP/Yen and USD. All other currencies are converted into GBP in order to purchase Pokens.
Populous XBRL (“PXT”): Used by businesses and financial institutions to acquire Populous research on customer financials.
Populous was launched in May 2018, founded by Steve Williams, with a total supply of 53,252,246 PPT.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of the Populous Platform include:
- There is no mining of the 3 cryptocurrencies.
- Assesses business credit risk for invoice seller inclusion on the populous platform.
- There are a finite number of PPT tokens and PXT tokens.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesSELL(18)
|Williams %R (14)||-66.6667|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||100.00|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||49.5658|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||33.3333|