Storm (STORM) Price
- Storm(STORM)$0.0027-0.0002(-9.5088%)12:17:58(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$0.0030Day's Range$0.0026- $0.0030
- Market Cap$27.20 MVolume$1.71 M
- Current Supply10.00 BSTORMMax Supply10.00 BSTORM
- Proof TypeN/A
- Market Cap$27.20 M
- Volume$757.38 K
- Current Supply10.00 BSTORM
- Max Supply10.00 BSTORM
- Day's Range$0.0026- $0.0030
STORM is a cryptocurrency and blockchain that operates on the Ethereum blockchain, with the token being ERC20-compliant.
STORM was created to improve the lives of workers around the world, by delivering a decentralized microtask marketplace supported by blockchain technology, making earning easy.
The STORM network is described as a trustless network powered by Ethereum Smart Contracts, empowering the underpaid, unemployed and unbanked, the workforce across the network in excess of 1 million across 96% of the world’s countries.
Players on the STORM network are able to complete quick microtasks on STORM’s app to earn Bitcoin, Etherium or STORM.
Tasks including trying new products and playing games in return for rewards, with the STORM network delivering a decentralized marketplace where STORM makers can use smart contracts to create and reward STORM Players for the completion of tasks.
STORM was created by co-founder Simon Yu and Calvin Hsieh and launched in November 2017, with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 STORM. 41.74% were distributed during the crowd sale, 25% to the company, 10% allocated for users, with 23.26% held in a 2-year blackout period.
Unlike many other cryptocurrencies and tokens, there is no STORM mining, STORM tokens can only be earned and traded. STORM Players are rewarded in Bolts for performing tasks, with Players able to monetize their earned Bolts into STORM tokens.
STORM Play, the phase one of StormX’s planned creation of a decentralized marketplace for tasks, was rebranded from BitMaker, with StormX then integrating blockchain technology and launching STORM tokens. STORM Makers post tasks in the STORM Play App.
StormX plans three categories of tasks:
- Promotional user engagement.
- Freelance labor, ranging from micro-tasks to app QA testing to longer independent contract-style engagements.
- Shopping-related opportunities where users can learn about or sample retail goods and services.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of the STORM Platform include:
- There is no mining for STORM tokens.
- Bolts are earned as a reward for completing tasks, which can then be exchanged for STORM tokens.
- There are a finite number of STORM tokens.
- Gamification principals are used in the STORM marketplace, this being the process of integrating game mechanics into non-gaming contexts to boost user motivation for participation.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesSELL(13)
|Williams %R (14)||-88.0694|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||47.0867|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||51.918|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||11.9306|