Waltonchain (WTC) Price
- Waltonchain(WTC)$0.9683+0.0059(+0.6159%)03:43:55(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Currency in USD
- Open$0.9623Day's Range$0.9465- $0.9714
- Market Cap$67.78 MVolume$1.16 M
- Current Supply70.00 MWTCMax Supply70.00 MWTC
- Proof TypeN/A
- Market Cap$67.78 M
- Volume$850.06 K
- Current Supply70.00 MWTC
- Max Supply70.00 MWTC
- Day's Range$0.9465- $0.9714
Waltonchain is a blockchain that uses radio frequency identification (RFID) tags along with a parent-child blockchain ecosystem to facilitate the storage of physical assets. This is achieved by the introduction of Value Internet of Things (“VIoT”). The vision of Waltonchain is to lead humanity to the reliable digital life via blockchain, realize the consensus, co-governance, co-sharing, and co-integration of IoT data and services in the information area.
Waltonchain was created to address:
- IoT Security: Immense amounts of data collected by millions of devices poses material security risks and private problems to individuals, businesses, and governments.
- Low Architecture Flexibility: Centralized cloud-based IoT platforms perform data transfers, with any disruption capable of disrupting the entire network. Centralizing the management of scattered devices is also difficult, making the reliability of IoT systems relatively week.
- High Cost: Costs are traditionally very high, driven by solutions needing to handle a lot of messages, data storage costs and server costs.
- Poor Scalability: IoT is considered to be rife with problems, including outdated equipment, inefficiency, and high costs.
- Data Uniformity: The IoT is in a state of data dispersion and information fragmentation, making it difficult to collect complete and accurate information about flow, circulation, and quantity of materials, equipment, and products.
RFID tags are scanned to provide all of the necessary information, which can include item description, location, transporter and handling information and other important information.
Consensus: The real-time uploading, tamper resistance, and continuity ensure unity and integrity, promoting effective data circulation and cooperation.
Co-governance: With consensus mechanisms, effective data co-governance and coordination can be achieved through encryption algorithms or confidentiality agreements.
Co-sharing: Waltonchain is a cross-chain ecosystem where the parent chain and child chains serve as the framework. From the Waltonchain framework, data can access data on other chains, leading to cross-chain data sharing and effective quick indexing.
Co-integration: The Waltonchain main chain is surrounded by various blockchains, the parent chain and child chains delivering the eco-system to enable data circulation between child chains.
Waltonchain refers to the parent chain in the network, the decentralized ledger tracking Waltoncoin transactions, while also managing the child chains and facilitating the execution of smart contracts.
Key advantages to the Parent-Child Chain ecosystem include:
- Businesses using the Waltonchain ecosystem and technology on offer are able to customize the child chain and are not tied to the Waltonchain parent chain specifics.
- Scalability is also addressed through the existence of child chains, the respective businesses’ data storage being held on the child chains and not on the parent chain. This minimizes the possibility of blockchain bulging.
A finite total of 100 million Waltoncoins were created, with the following functionalities:
- Expended in the creation of child chains.
- Payment for asset exchange.
- Distribution as a reward for voting and network oversight.
Waltoncoin coins are expended in the creation of child chains, with the demand for WTC subject to the number of child chains created over time.
Some distinct differences and characteristics of the Waltonchain include:
- There are a finite number of Waltoncoins, capped at 100 million.
- Child chains can not only have their own tokens but a different consensus algorithm to the parent chain.
- Proof-of-stake-and-trust (“PoST”) consensus used.
- The block processing time is 60 seconds, with up to 255 transactions per block.
Don't miss a thing!
- Moving AveragesBUY(11)
|Williams %R (14)||-87.8327|
|Stochastic RSI (14)||13.3251|
|Ultimate oscillator (7,14,28)||49.6669|
|Stochastic Fast (14)||12.1673|