- Natural Gas:1.8010-0.023-1.3%
- Crude Oil:39.065+1.885+5.1%
- S&P 500:3186.0+77.25+2.5%
Gasoline (RB) News, Page 1
- Gasoline1.2048+0.0635(+5.5600%)08:29:56(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Quoted in USD
- Day's Range1.1405 - 1.2161
- Subclass / SectorEnergy
Holiday Offers No Break from Thinking About Retail Sales, Rising Natural Gas Prices, Cheap Gasoline
I think Trump could trigger the start of a Santa Claus rally to save his presidency and boost his re-election chances as early as December 1 if he strikes a trade deal with China at the G-20 summit in Argentina.
WTI Near 2015 Highs after Libya Blast
As we trade towards the final days of the year, the market is seeing lighter volume due to the shortened week. The Economic Calendar is light for the days ahead. However, there are still data releases and traders are taking positions.
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk