ATFX Releases Second Quarter ReportATFX, the global award-winning forex broker has released an insightful quarterly report, providing traders with the latest market trends in 2019.
The 23-page market outlook report incorporates unique data on forex outlooks, the stock markets, metals, energy, and the hot topic of cryptocurrencies. There is so much packed into the report to really enhance the trading experience including regional information as well as regulatory information.
The last issue summarised information from the first quarter especially market trends and their implications on the multi-asset trading industry. However, ATFX has now included new and unique benchmarks to provide exclusive information on the forex industry.
Alejandro Zambrano, Global Chief Market Strategist of ATFX UK, Ramy Abouzaid, Head of Market Research of ATFX UAE and Martin Lam, Chief Analyst of ATFX Asia Pacific, explore a range of fascinating financial strategies in the report. The Q2 report is also available to traders in a range of languages, making it accessible their global client base.
The report aims to help traders develop an effective trading strategy over the coming quarter. Please visit ATFX’s Quarterly Market Outlook page to download your free copy of the outlook today.
ATFX would also like to remind traders that Global Chief Market Strategist Alejandro Zambrano provides daily updates on the markets and this is available here.
ATFX is a co-brand shared by a number of different entities globally including:
- AT Global Markets (UK) Limited in the United Kingdom regulated by FCA;
- ATFX Global Markets (CY) Limited in Cyprus regulated by CySEC;
- AT Global Markets Limited registered in the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines;
- AT Global Markets Intl Ltd in Mauritus is licensed by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) and;
- AT Capital Markets Limited is a rep office of ATFX Global Markets (CY) Limited regulated by Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA) and CySEC. AT Capital Markets Limited deals with Professional clients only.