- Name: Alvise Lennkh-Yunus
- An economist with Scope Ratings GmbH and author with FX Empire since June 2020
Education and Work Information
- Certification: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Job Title: Executive Director, Sovereign and Public Sector
- Company/Organization: Scope Ratings GmbH
Alvise Lennkh-Yunus is Deputy Head of Scope’s Sovereign and Public Sector ratings team, responsible for sovereign and supranational ratings and research. Before joining Scope, he worked with the European Stability Mechanism in Luxembourg as well as Moody’s sovereign risk group in Frankfurt. Mr Lennkh-Yunus holds a Master of Public Administration from Columbia University (School of International and Public Affairs) and is a CFA charterholder. His research interests include the interaction between macroeconomic fundamentals, politics and policies with financial markets.