- Promotional ContentOctaFX Captures the ‘Best Trading Platform’ Award for 2021
The achievements of OctaFX were recognised by Fx Daily Info, the international portal accumulating the latest news on the foreign exchange market. This is the first time the global Forex broker has received an award in this category.
- Promotional ContentThe Benefits of Leveraged Crypto CFDs Trading With FXCC.
A few years ago, Bitcoin trading took its place among the top promising commodities for active trading along with gold and crude oil. Volatility is what makes these assets highly attractive for speculations.
- Promotional ContentNukkleus Expands Multi-Asset Offering Through Match Financial Acquisition
London-based, Match Financial, through Digital RFQ is a high-level crypto exchange for accredited, institutional and professional investors.
- Promotional ContentACY Securities appoints “World’s most accurate currency forecaster” and former BNP Paribas and Macquarie Bank superstar Clifford Bennett as their new Chief Economist.
ACY Securities, one of the world’s fastest growing tier-1 ASIC regulated brokers has announced the appointment of high-profile market veteran, Clifford Bennett as their Chief Economist.
- Promotional Content$50,000 “Euro 2021 Trading Cup” Starts Soon
Football (and soccer:) fans worldwide are waiting for the UEFA Euro Cup kick-off on June 11. The month-long tournament will end with the final game held at Wembley, London, on July 11. At the same time, SimpleFX, the world’s leading trading & investing app powered by crypto, launches a spectacular
- Promotional ContentBitcoin Has Entered A Bear Market? Here Is How You Profit Off A Red Market
On June 2, Bitcoin and altcoins saw double-digit rallies with Bitcoin briefly stood above $38,000 and dogecoin increased 40% once.
- Promotional ContentEquiti Introduces Industry-First Fully Integrated Payment Card and Mobile App
09 June 2021 – In response to trader requests for seamless access to funding, Equiti has introduced the industry’s first fully integrated prepaid Mastercard and prepaid card mobile app linked to traders’ trading accounts.
- Promotional ContentGeneration Z Investors Power Ix Social Trading App to 67% Quarterly Growth
London, 8th June 2021 – The global trading provider INFINOX has revealed that its IX Social app is growing its customer base by two thirds (67%) each quarter.
- Promotional ContentGlobal Broker Tradeview Markets Opens Office In Malta To Serve Europe
Tradeview Markets (Tradeview) announced the opening of its new office in Valletta, Malta, through the establishment of Tradeview Europe Ltd.
- Promotional Content4 PRECEDENT HELP YOU CHOOSE THE TRUSTED FOREX BROKER
Financial investment is an effective investment channel and attracts many participants, the proof is just looking at the number of active brokers on the market today.
- Promotional ContentOctafx Copytrading Introduces Risk Score—a Revolutionary Feature That Helps Clients Evaluate Master Traders
OctaFX Copytrading is a popular service that allows clients to profit by copying trades from professional traders, also known as Master Traders.
- Promotional ContentSheer Markets Among First to Launch Long-awaited Retail Ndf Trading
Sheer Markets, a new financial institution which has recently received a regulatory license from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), has today announced their official launch of Non-Deliverable Forwards (NDFs) and Emerging Market FX (EMFX).
- Promotional ContentEvolution of Fintech and Football in Latin America
PayRetailers, one of Latin America’s biggest payment technology firms, sponsor of the 2021 and 2022 seasons for CONMEBOL Sudamericana, one of the most prestigious annual South American football tournaments.
- Promotional ContentMoneta Markets Are on the Hunt for Talent, and They’re Paying Up to 7 Figures!
Global Forex and CFD broker Moneta Markets have made plenty of headlines in the FinTech space as one of the up and comers to look out for.
- Promotional ContentEightcap Taps Kunal Vaghela as Head of Affiliates
FX broker Eightcap has recently appointed Kunal Vaghela as its newest Head of Affiliates. Kunal is a seasoned professional in the industry, with over 15 years of experience across multiple businesses. He hopes to keep Eightcap up to date with cutting-edge partnerships. Speaking about this new opportunity, Vaghela said:
- Promotional ContentWhat News Caused Bitcoin to Turn From a Bull Market to a Bear Market?
Many cryptocurrencies have fallen by more than 50% in the last half month. Does it indicate that a bear market is coming?