- Natural Gas:4.1520-0.0110-0.26%
- UK 100:7,120.95+0.15000.00%
- WTI Oil:68.540+0.3810+0.56%
- S&P 500:4,402.66-20.490-0.46%
- Promotional ContentNukkleus Seeks UK EMI License to Expand Crypto-Powered Service Offerings
Top-tier digital financial services firm Nukkleus, Inc. (OTCMKTS: NUKK) is announcing the submission of an application to the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for an Electronic Money Institution (license). The license, if granted, would enable Nukkleus to provide seamless crypto conversions of regulated fiat money transfers within traditional banking infrastructure
- Promotional ContentFXTRADING.com Launched New Client Management Portal
In order to provide customers with a more convenient and efficient client management service, FXTRADING.com launched a new client management portal in June 2021.
- Promotional ContentBDSwiss wins “Best Research and Education Provider” at the World Finance 2021 Forex Awards
Leading financial services group BDSwiss was granted the ‘Best Forex Research and Education Provider 2021’ award by acclaimed finance magazine and awarding body World Finance. This latest award, recognises BDSwiss’ consistent efforts to deliver exceptional education and market-leading research services to its global client base of more than 1.5 million
- Promotional ContentNew Website Launched for FXTRADING.com
With the launch of multiple new products and the transformation and upgrade of FXTRADING.com service, it is pleased to announce that a new and improved FXTRADING.com website was launched on June 6th.
- Promotional ContentRoboMarkets Adds Over 30 CFDs on Brazilian Stocks to R Trader
RoboMarkets, a European broker, has added CFDs on Brazilian stocks to its R Trader platform. The new trading instruments added to the R Trader terminal are CFDs on stocks of the 30 most liquid companies that are traded on Bovespa, the Sao Paulo Stock Exchange.
- Promotional ContentEquiti Selects FlexTrade’s MaxxTrader Foreign Exchange Solution for their Prime of Prime Liquidity Services Offering
London, 7 July 2021– FlexTrade Systems (@FlexTrade), a global leader in multi-asset execution and order management systems, today announced that Equiti, a pioneering fintech firm and world-class provider of online trading technology and multi-asset financial products, has chosen FlexTrade Systems’ MaxxTrader Foreign Exchange Platform Solution for their Prime of Prime
- Promotional ContentTrading Up: Exchange Trading Specialist James Alexander Smith Moves to Infinox
London, 7th July 2021 – The global trading provider INFINOX has announced a major hire as it ramps up its international growth plans.
- Promotional ContentOctaFX Takes Its Introducing Broker Program to The Next Level
Introducing Broker (IB) programs proved essential for beginners to have a strong start trading in the Forex realm. In contrast, professionals could open IB businesses to let other traders participate in their success and experience and be compensated for this service.
- Promotional ContentHotForex Increases Prize Money for Traders Awards!
Port Luis, Mauritius, July 2021 – Global award-winning broker HotForex is very happy to announce that from July 2021 its Traders Awards is getting bigger and the prize money has been increased to 3000 USD!
- Promotional ContentNordFX Lottery: First $20,000 Found Their Owners
The first draw of the Super Lottery by brokerage NordFX took place on July 1, 2021. It was online, and anyone could follow the prize draw on the Internet. The video of the draw has been posted on the company’s official YouTube channel.
- Promotional ContentINFINOX to add Two New Payment Providers to Their International Platform: Swiffy and Beeteller
The EFT systems are a welcome addition to their already extensive selection of international electronic payment methods, including eWallets Skrill and Neteller.
- Promotional ContentFOREX-MAG.COM: Alpho Ranked in TOP 10 of Global Brokers
The educational portal FOREX-MAG.COM awarded Alpho with the TOP 10 prize in the competition for The Best Customer Service Award. In voting by traders that are reading FOREX-MAG.COM, Alpho has been the 8th most popular in customers services.
- Promotional ContentGulf Brokers Awarded for The Best Customer Service as Global No 2
In May, users of the educational portal FOREX-MAG.COM voted in the competition for The Best Customer Service Award, assessing the services provided to customers. In the competition of fifteen brokers, who were among the top reviewed brokers, Gulf Brokers took 2nd place.
- Promotional ContentGolden Brokers Among TOP 5 in The Prestigious Award by FOREX-MAG.COM
FOREX-MAG.COM, a specialised educational platform for traders, announced results of its global competition for The Best Customer Service. Golden Brokers was awarded the 4th position, joining thus the elite TOP 5 group together with other worldwide known players in the field of online investments.
- Promotional ContentSheer Markets Launches New MT5 WebTrader
Sheer Markets, a recently established financial institution that offers live streaming of NDF CFDs and EM currencies, announced the launch of their MT5 WebTrader as an addition to their platform toolkit for their traders.
- Promotional ContentBdswiss Presented With Best Mobile Trading Platform Europe 2021 Award
The company was awarded for its in-house developed mobile trading app which offers easy access to more than 250 instruments from 6 asset classes to online traders.
- Promotional ContentAttend Largest Forex Trading Event in Dubai, on 29-30 September at World Trade Center
Forex Expo 2021 will be held in Dubai on 29-30 September 2021 at Hall-6, Dubai World Trade Center (DWTC) which is set to identify and analyze the upcoming online trading trends in the region comprising elite trading industry leaders.
- Promotional ContentXTB Launches José Mourinho Mindset Course
José Mourinho – one of the most successful managers and XTB global brand ambassador shares his strategy and approachin a new XTB exclusive course for investors