Become a Contributor
Become a Contributor
FX Empire is always looking for independent writers who are experts in the fields of capital markets and trading to contribute to our news, forecast and opinion sections.
Why FX Empire?
By contributing to FX Empire, you will benefit from FX Empire’s reputation, strengthening your own brand name, enjoy FX Empire’s highly targeted traffic source not to mention the ever-growing collaboration between FX Empire and other leading news portals including, but not limited to, Yahoo Finance, Nasdaq, Tradingview, Kitco, ForexFactory and many more.
Contributors will receive a dedicated profile page that will display all of the articles they produced for FX Empire, providing the contributors with the opportunity to build strong branding either as an individual or under the contributor’s brand.
Under their profile page, contributors are able to highlight their expertise, company brand, published content and more.
- Field Expertise – Proven experience in covering capital markets and relevant education are required.
- Exclusivity: Exclusivity is required.
- Plagiarism: Only original content may be submitted. Plagiarised articles will not be accepted and FX Empire reserves the right to suspend authors with any works that are proven to be plagiarised.
- Content: For publications to be considered, we recommend that submitted articles are concise, while we will require articles to be circa 500 words. Shorter contributions may be considered when deemed appropriate. Forecasts should provide individualistic content enhanced with graphics including, but not limited to charts, video and/or audio sections.
- Quality: We recommend that contributors review and edit articles before submission, with any articles that have incorrect spelling or grammatical errors requiring significant editing likely to fail our minimum standards. In such instances, articles will not be published.
Contact us by filling in the following form or by sending your CV/Idea to email@example.com
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk