Authors and Content
Become a Contributor
The FX Empire team is always looking for independent writers who are experts in capital markets and trading to contribute to our news, forecast, and opinion sections.
Why FX Empire?
By contributing to FX Empire, you will benefit from FX Empire’s reputation, strengthen your own brand name, and enjoy the highly targeted traffic FX Empire receives as well as the ever-growing collaboration between FX Empire and other leading news portals including, but not limited to, Yahoo Finance, Nasdaq, Bloomberg Terminal, Kitco, NewsNow, ForexFactory and many more (Exclusivity is required).
FX Empire contributors will receive a dedicated profile page that will display all the articles they wrote for the site, allowing them to build strong branding either individually or under the contributor’s brand.
Under their profile page, contributors are able to highlight their expertise, company brand, published content and more.
- Field Expertise – A demonstrable track record covering capital/financial markets along with relevant education is required.
- Exclusivity: Exclusivity is required.
- Plagiarism: Only original content may be submitted. FX Empire reserves the right to suspend authors with works that are proven to be plagiarized.
- Content: For publications to be considered, we recommend that submitted articles are concise, while we will require articles to be circa 500 words. Shorter contributions may be considered when deemed appropriate. Forecasts should provide individualistic content enhanced with graphics including.
- Quality: Contributors are advised to review and edit their articles before submission, with articles with spelling or grammatical errors likely to fail to meet our minimum standards. These articles might be rejected.
Contact us by filling in the following form or by sending your CV/Idea to firstname.lastname@example.org