- Name: Arkadiusz Sieroń
- Author with FX Empire since May 2019
Education And Work Information
- School(s) Attended: B.A and M.A. in Economics from Warsaw School of Economics; Ph.D. from Wrocław University of Economics
- Charters and certifications: certified Investment Adviser
- Honours and distinctions: Doctoral Dissertation defended with distinctions
- Job Title: Gold News Monitor and Market Overview Editor; Assistant Professor
- Company / Organization: Sunshine Profits; University of Wrocław
- Former Jobs: Ph.D. Candidate
- Published on: Sunshine Profits; Seeking Alpha, gold-eagle.com, mises.org, talkmarkets.com, wallstreetwindow.com, investing.com,
- Investing Style: Long-Term Investor
- Area of Expertise: Precious Metals, Cryptocurrencies
- Favorite instruments: Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Bitcoin
Arkadiusz Sieroń received his Ph.D. in economics in 2016 (his doctoral thesis was about Cantillon effects), and has been an assistant professor at the Institute of Economic Sciences at the University of Wrocław since 2017.
He is a board member of the Polish Mises Institute of Economic Education, author of several dozen scientific publications (including in such periodicals as the Journal of Risk Research, Prague Economic Papers, Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics, and Research in Economics), and a regular contributor to GoldPriceForecast.com and SilverPriceForecast.com.
His two books, “Money, Inflation and Business Cycles” and “Monetary Policy after the Great Recession”, are both published by Routledge. Arkadiusz is also a certified Investment Adviser, a long-time precious metals market enthusiast, and a free market advocate who believes in the power of peaceful and voluntary cooperation of people.