- Name: Daria Bobrova
- An author with FX Empire since Sep 2018
Education And Work Information:
- School(s) Attended: BA. in Business Administration from High School of Economics and Law, Berlin; B.A. in international relations from Saint Petersburg State University of Economics
- Charters and certifications: Financial Markets and Institutions, Fundamentals of Corporate Finance (National Research University Higher School of Economics); Financial Markets (Yale University)
- Job Title: Financial analyst
- Company/Organization: FBS
- Published on: Global Banking & Finance
- Investing Style: Trader
- Area of Expertise: Currencies, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities (gold, oil)
- Favorite instruments: JPY, Brent, Gold
Darya holds a BA. in Business Administration from High School of Economics and Law in Berlin and a B.A. in international relations from the Saint Petersburg State University of Economics. During her educational programs, Darya gained a skills set of economic and financial understanding that helps her to provide market commentary.
Darya also provides weekly educational articles, webinars and video lessons.