- Name: Evgeny Kogan
- An author with FX Empire since February 2019
Education And Work Information
- School(s) Attended: Graduated from Moscow Financial Institute (now Financial University).
Received a qualification of an Investment Advisor and studied Derivative Financial Instruments at the Bar-Ilan University (Israel) and Tel Aviv University (Israel), respectively.
- Charters and certifications: Ph.D. in Economics
- Honours and distinctions: Winner of the “Person of the Year 2007 award” in the nomination Financier of the Year (Business Area)
- Job Title: President of the Investment group «Moscow partners», Professor of the National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Company/Organization: Moscow partners
- Former Jobs:
1990-1996 – Senior Investment Advisor at the Union Bank of Israel.
1997-1998 – Head of the Investment Consulting Department of the company Prema.
1998-2003 – Top Manager in the Center Invest investment company.
In May 2003, Yevgeny Kogan and partners founded the Antanta Capital company.
2003-2006 – Managing Director of the Antanta Capital investment company.
Became General Director of the company in 2003.
Became a partner of “Third Rome” in 2009.
- Investing Style: Cross Assets, Cross Geography
- Area of Expertise: Global markets, Equities, Bonds, Derivatives, ETFs, Commodities, Currencies, etc.
- Favorite instruments: Bonds and Stocks, ETFs