- Name: George Dagnino, PhD
- An author with FX Empire since March 2021
Education And Work Information:
- School(s) Attended: MBA Rome University, PhD From Case Inst. Of Technolgy
- Charters and certifications: RIA
- Honors and distinctions: 2009 Market Timer Of The Year (Timer Digest)
- Job Title: President
- Company / Organization: PETERDAG AND ASSOCIATES, INC
- Former Jobs: Managed $4Bl Of Interest Rates And Currency Derivatives For A Fortune 50 Company
- Published: Mcgraw-Hill Education Commissioned “Profiting In Bull Or Bear Markets.” The Book Is Avalable In Asia In Several Ediitons From Mcgraw-Hill Education. Also Published “Easy Ways To Beat The Market With Etfs” And “Investing Wisely It’S Easier Than You Think”. They Are Available On Amazon.Com. Published On Seeking Alpha.
- Investing Style: Using Short-Term And Long-Term Timing Models
- Area of Expertise: Most Major Commodities, Stock Sectors, And Stocks Using Business Cycle Models
- Favorite instruments: Stocks, Etfs
George Dagnino, PhD, is chairman of Peter Dag Strategic Money Management. As the former chief economist and risk manager for Goodyear, he managed $4 billion of interest rates and currency hedge portfolios. Dr. Dagnino’s unique and successful approach to managing risk was featured in an article by The Economist Intelligence Unit (London). He is also editor of the investment advisory The Peter Dag Portfolio Strategy and Management, which has been placed on the Forbes “Honor Roll” for its ten-year performance.