- Name: Han Tan
- Author with FX Empire since: April 2019
Education And Work Information
- School(s) Attended: BSc in Communications from Liberty University in Virginia, USA.
- Charters and certifications:
- Honours and distinctions: None
- Job Title: Chief Market Analyst
- Company / Organization: Exinity Group
- Former Jobs: News presenter for Bloomberg TV Malaysia and Malaysia’s business radio station, BFM 89.9.
- Published on: Associated Press News, New York Times, Daily Mail, The Guardian, Business Insider
- Investing Style: Market Analyst
- Area of Expertise: Global markets
- Favorite instruments: US Dollar
Han holds a degree in Communications from Liberty University in Virginia, USA. He is a highly experienced financial journalist and producer with more than six years of experience gained across some of Southeast Asia’s (SEA) most prominent business broadcasters. During his time as a journalist and news anchor, Han developed a sterling reputation for his incisive analysis on currencies and commodity markets.
This material is comprised of personal opinions and ideas. It should not be construed as an investment recommendation or a solicitation for any transaction. It does not imply any obligation to purchase investment services, nor does it guarantee or predict future performance. Exinity, its affiliates, agents, directors, officers or employees do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available and assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment based on the same