- Name: Jignesh Davda
- Author with FX Empire since: May 2019
Education And Work Information
- School(s) Attended: Sheridan College – Computer Science
- Charters and certifications: Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Job Title: Market Analyst
- Former Jobs: Currency Analyst at Economiccalendar.com
- Published on: Investopedia
- Investing Style: Swing trader
- Area of Expertise: Currencies, Metals, Equity Indices, Options, Futures
- Favorite instruments: FX, Gold
Jignesh has eight years of experience in the markets with a large focus on trading currencies and metals. He provides his analysis as well as trade suggestions to money managers and often consults banks and veteran traders on his view of the market. Jignesh utilizes both fundamental and technical analysis in his approach to the markets. In addition to traditional methods of technical analysis, he has extensive experience in wave analysis, technical patterns, and crowd psychology.
Prior to his involvement in the markets, Jignesh was an entrepreneur for seven years and spent six years before that working for several multinational IT companies.