- S&P 500:3,298.46+51.870+1.60%
- Name: Kate Leaman
- An author with FX Empire since July 2011
Education And Work Information
- School(s) Attended: Masters in Broadcast Journalism with a specialism in Finance, Diploma in Broadcast Journalism, University of Westminster, London.
- Charters and certifications: MA, BJDip
- Honours and distinctions: Honours in Broadcast Journalism, Award-winning voice-over artist
- Job Title: Director of Content
- Company / Organization: Financial Media Publishing
- Former Jobs: Head of Content and Media at Investing.com
- Published on: Sky News, Investing.com, Inside Futures
- Investing Style: Trader
- Area of Expertise: Energy, Metals, Cryptocurrencies
- Favorite instruments: WTI, Bitcoin, Copper and Silver
Kate Leaman is a graduate of the University of Westminster and has been writing for FX Empire since its inception. Kate has more than 10 years in covering the financial markets on a daily basis covering Foreign Exchange and Commodities. With the rise in cryptocurrencies, she’s specializing in the crypto industry and added it to her area of expertise.
For the last decade, Kate has covered the CFDs broker industry and performed a large number of forex broker and crypto exchange reviews and became one of the leading experts in this area. As a member of FX Empire Editorial team, she provides FX Empire readers with in-depth and profound broker reviews.
She was a Broadcast Journalist specializing in finance and a journalist at Sky News and headed content teams for various brokerage firms and was the Head of Content at Investing.com. She has hosted various news shows and webcasts on the financial markets.
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk