- Name: Mohadesa Najumi
- Author with FX Empire since June
- Certification: MSc Political Science and International Relations from the University of Amsterdam.
- Job Title: Crypto Writer.
- Company/Organization: Freelance contributor for Capital.com and Kraken.
- Published on: The Independent, Capital.com, The Huffington Post, The Motley Fool, Daily Express and Kraken.
- Investing Style: Analyst.
- Area of Expertise: Crypto, blockchain, technical analysis, NFTs, DeFi, ETFs, stocks, forex and fintech.
- Favorite instruments: Cryptocurrencies.
Mohadesa Najumi is a British writer who has worked within crypto, forex, financial technology, and the stock market industry. Mohadesa received her MSc in Political Science and International Relations at the University of Amsterdam and enjoys researching everything from crypto-assets to the democratisation of investing. She has previously produced in-depth guides on various blockchain projects for one of the world’s largest digital asset exchanges, as well as writing price analysis pieces for one of Europe’s largest trading platforms.