- Name: Ole Hansen
- Author with FX Empire since: April 2019
Education And Work Information
- Job Title: Head of Commodity Strategy
- Company / Organization: Saxo Bank
- Former Jobs: Futures & FX Trader at Beach Capital
- Published on: CNBC, Bloomberg, Reuters, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and the Telegraph
- Investing Style: Analyst
- Area of Expertise: Commodities, Crude Oil
- Favorite instruments: WTI, Brent, Precious metals
Ole Hansen joined Saxo Bank in 2008 and has been Head of Commodity Strategy since 2010. He focuses on delivering strategies and analyses of the global commodity markets defined by fundamentals, market sentiment and technical developments.
Hansen is the author of the Weekly Commodity Update, which sets out the moves in commodities, and also provides clients with commodity related trade views under the #SaxoStrats brand. He is a regular contributor to both broadcast and print media including CNBC, Bloomberg, Reuters, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and the Telegraph.