- Name: Peter Krauth
- An author with FX Empire since March 2021
Education and Work Experience:
- Schools attended:
- Bachelor of Commerce – BCom, Marketing and Entrepreneurship, 1985 – 1988, Concordia University.
- Master of Business Administration – MBA, Finance, Business, 1999 -2001, Mcgill University.
- Job Title: Newsletter Editor, at Silver Stock Investor
- Organization: Silver Stock Investor, Gold Resouce Investor
- Published on: Kitco, Seeking Alpha
- Contact Details:
Peter Krauth is a former portfolio adviser and a 20-year veteran of the resource
market, with special expertise in precious metals, mining and energy stocks. He
is editor of two newsletters to help investors profit from metal market
opportunities: Silver Stock Investor, www.silverstockinvestor.com
and Gold Resource Investor, www.goldresourceinvestor.com. In those letters
Peter writes about what he is buying and selling; he takes no pay from
companies for coverage. Peter has contributed numerous articles to Kitco.com,
BNN Bloomberg, the Financial Post, Seeking Alpha, Streetwise Reports,
Investing.com and TalkMarkets, and he holds a Master of Business
Administration from McGill University.