- S&P 500:3,298.46+51.870+1.60%
Plus500 is a leading online forex and CFD provider. The company was founded in Israel in 2008. Today, it has regional offices in UK, Cyprus, Australia and Singapore. Plus500 offers over 2,500 trading instruments that can be traded on its platforms.
Plus500 is the brand name of Plus500 Ltd and operates under 4 subsidiary companies. The subsidiaries are:
- Plus500SG Pte Ltd, which operates in Singapore.
- Plus500UK Ltd, which operates from London.
- Plus500CY Ltd operates from Cyprus and covers the EU.
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd operates from Australia.
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk