- Name: Sébastien Bischeri
- Author with FX Empire since: September 2021
Education And Work Information
- School(s) Attended:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) with Honours in International Business Communication and International Finance (University of Central Lancashire, UK)
- Double degree in Sales & Marketing and Business Management (IAE Montpellier School of Management, France)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Oil & Gas Finance and Energy Economics (Abertay University, UK)
- Higher Professional Qualification in Economic Intelligence (EEIE, France)
- Job Title: Commodity Trading & Financial Market Strategist
- Former Jobs: Energy Analyst, Futures Trader, Economic Intelligence Consultant, FX & Treasury Manager
- Investing Style: Short-term trading (scalping, day trading) to longer-term investing (swing & position trading)
- Area of Expertise: Commodities, Equities & FX
- Favorite Instruments: Futures contracts & stocks
Sebastien Bischeri is a former Reserve Officer in the French Armed Forces (Navy), and began his career in computer science and engineering, prior to move into banking, finance, and trading. He has worked as a contractor with top banks, firms, government departments, MNCs, SMEs and start-ups over the past decade, where he’s gained extensive knowledge of commodities, economic intelligence, energy, financial markets, investments, risks, and strategy (both as a Trader and Analyst).
In parallel, Mr. Bischeri never stopped learning: he holds an MSc in Oil & Gas Finance and Energy Economics from Dundee, Scotland, and a European Masters in Economic Intelligence (EI) from Versailles, France. He is the author of the daily Oil Trading Alerts at Sunshine Profits.