- Economic Calendar: This is a calendar showing global financial events that can affect the market. It is provided by CM Trading. It is available on the platform and on the website.
- Daily Forex New and Market Analysis: this comes up as a daily video on the website and social Media platforms.
- Signals: Daily forex signals are given by CM Trading.
- Market Analysis: This presents the Flexi analysis of the assets.
- Chart Analysis: This real-time analysis charts help traders to ascertain where the markets are going.
“CM Training provides comprehensive Education for its traders. There are several video tutorials, eBooks, periodic webinars and video chart analysis.”
CM Trading provides adequate training for its clients in the following ways:
Training Videos: These videos are made with animations, clear audio & video streams. Each video is concise and professionally delivered. Here are the categories:
- Forex VOD: This comprises of 32 videos arranged into beginners, advanced, terms, strategies, MetaTrader and MT4.
- Beginners Course: These are a group of 5 video lessons designed to introduce forex trading to a tyro.
- Trading Tools: These are a series of videos that introduces traders to Capital Management, market analysis and technical analysis.
- Trading Strategies: There are 10 videos in this category grouped into levels 1-3.
- Platform Tutorials: These are tutorials for the MetaTrader (Desktop and Mobile) and Sirix platforms.
- Other Videos: There are a collection of other videos on the following topics: ECN, social trading, Economics, CFDs, stocks, commodities and futures contracts.
- Forex eBook: This is a 78-page book introducing forex and trading terminologies. It is available on the website for free.
- Advanced eBook: It is a 94-page book teaching advanced forex principles.
- Commodities and Futures eBook: A 10-page book describing how trading in commodities and futures work.
- CFDs and Stocks eBook: This is an 8-page book describing stocks, indices and how CFD trading works.
Webinars are periodically scheduled on the website. The previous ones are recorded and made available on the website. We also have video chart analyses which come up every day on the website. Lastly, some technical analysis of different currency pairs is provided.
“CM Trading seems fit for all levels of trader. It has a wide selection of resources, assets and offers both the Sirix and MT4 platforms, plus the social trading option for Sirix.”
CM Trading operates from South Africa. It has won the award for the best performing broker in Africa. The cutting edge platforms provided, quality of customer service and multiple trading instruments are some of the services are tailored towards beginners and intermediate-level traders. The copycat service on Sirix is perfect for newbies. This is because they can make money while learning from the experts as they copy their trades. Sirix is perfect for expert traders who want to make extra money and become popular as their trades to be copied.
The selection of available assets is wide enough to appeal to both beginners and expert traders. There is a large selection of analysis and research resources suitable for all levels of trader, this includes educational resources for beginners and chart analysis for experts.
Here are some of the “Frequently Asked Questions” about CM Trading:
Where is CM Trading based?
The CM Trading broker firm is based in South Africa.
How does CM Trading make money?
CM Trading makes money from spreads and commissions.
How do I deposit in CM Trading account?
The payment options accepted are: Bank Transfers, Credit/Debit Cards like Mastercard, Maestro, VISA and ePayment wallets (Neteller, Kiwi, WebMoney, and ecoPayz).
What is the min. deposit for CM Trading?
The minimum deposit is $250 for the Mini account.
What is the maximum leverage in CM Trading?
Maximum leverage is 1:200 for all account types.
How do I open an account with CM Trading?
Click the “Open Account” button found on the top right-hand side of the website.
Does CM Trading use MetaTrader?
Yes, the MT4 is available as a download platform or for mobile use.
“CM Trading is a broker located in South Africa. It is regulated by the FSCA. The broker offers a wide selection of assets which include Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin Trading. They offer Sirix and MT4 platforms and a wide selection of resources which include signals and research.”
CMTrading has a lot going for it as a broker. In terms of client protection the brand ensures that clients’ funds are safe by keeping them in separate bank accounts. The official website and trading platforms are protected by SSL.
The Sirix platform and the MT4 are provided for trading. These platforms are suitable for all kinds of traders. The trading platforms also have mobile versions. You can engage in social trading through Sirix and in automated trading with robots through the MT4 platform.
CM Trading provides a comprehensive trader education suite and a set of tools to assist the trader are also available. Conclusively, CM Trading works well for traders who are located in Africa, or traders who want an alternative destination that offers higher leverage than what is obtainable in Europe. CM Trading however does not accept European based traders.