- James HyerczykTreasury Traders are Asking, ‘What if the Fed is Wrong about Rising Prices Being Just ‘Transitory’?’
This time the jump in yields is different. This time, the professionals have evidence of inflation.
- James HyerczykLook Out: Inflation Impact on Earnings, Peloton Treadmills, Cryptocurrency Bubble Concerns to Drive Volatility
The price of bitcoin tumbled over the weekend and was down as much as 19.5% from record highs posted by the popular cryptocurrency in the past week.
- James HyerczykBig Change Could Be Coming in How Stock Investors View Rising Treasury Yields
Stock market investors may stop viewing higher yields as a detriment, but rather a sign that the economy is heating up. And that’s a good thing.
- Jitan SolankiAn Interview with FP Markets Chief Executive Officer (Europe) – Head of EMEA, Craig Allison
We sat down with Craig Allison and asked him 5 questions about the forex industry and FP Markets.
- James HyerczykEconomic Recovery Will Call the Shots With Central Banks in No Hurry to Curtail Stimulus
Monetary stimulus from Fed and fiscal stimulus from Washington present powerful tailwinds for GDP this year.
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – New Strains and Supply Issues Remain a Concern
While vaccination rates tick up, some of the world’s largest economies are continuing to lag. Vaccine shortages will remain a key area of concern.
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – The EU’s Vaccine Woes Worsen and Is Unlikely to Improve Anytime Soon
Amidst low vaccination rates across the bloc, the Euro area receives more bad news on the vaccine front. Containment measures are unlikely to ease soon.
- Bob MasonAn Economic Recovery in the Waiting. COVID-19 Vaccination Rates Suggest a Longer Wait for Some
As the COVID-19 pandemic rages on and economies suffer, the need for a single dose vaccine becomes even greater. Economic divergence is to be exptected.
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – Some EU Member States Break Ranks
Ireland looks to get ahead by securing AstraZeneca vaccine supply before EMA recommendation. Others could follow suit with supply a constraint.
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – Brazil and India Look to Ramp up Vaccinations
The EU continues to disappoint with low vaccination rates, while Brazil and India begin vaccination drives to bring the pandemic under control.
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – Vaccination Rates and COVID-19 numbers
COVID-19 vaccination rates remain low across the EU. The EMA looks to fast track the authorization of the AstraZeneca vaccine to ramp up vaccinations.
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – China’s Sinovac Comes under Scrutiny
China’s Sinovac vaccine comes under scrutiny following clinical trial results from Brazil. Johnson & Johnson remains on track, however, to deliver a single dose vaccine in Q1.
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – UK Government Ramps up Vaccinations
The UK Government’s ramp up of vaccination rates leaves the EU red faced. A global effort is needed, however, to bring an end to the pandemic…
- Bob MasonWill Pence Turn from VP to Judas in the President’s Eye?
Will Trump make it to Inauguration Day? It will be an interesting couple of days in U.S politics. If Trump makes it then it sends a big anti-democracy message…
- James HyerczykBitcoin Down 20% from Top; Any Technical Experts Brave Enough to Call it Bearish?
What I’ve concluded is that Bitcoin analysts love momentum when its breaking out to the upside, but when it comes to sell-offs, very little is written.
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – Vaccination Rates and the Road Ahead
As governments look to ramp up vaccination rates, some lag behind others. Greater availability of existing vaccines and a single dose are a must.