- ReutersAsian Stocks Hit One-Month Highs, Bitcoin Climbs
SYDNEY (Reuters) – Asian shares hit a one-month high on Monday helped by expectations monetary policy will remain accommodative the world over, while COVID-19 vaccine rollouts help ease fears of another dangerous wave of coronavirus infections.
- ReutersDollar Pinned Near One-Month Low, Bitcoin Steadies Near $57k After Weekend Drop
LONDON (Reuters) – The dollar traded just above a one-month low against major peers on Monday, with Treasury yields near their lowest in five weeks, after the U.S. Federal Reserve reiterated its view that any spike in inflation was likely to be temporary.
- Bob MasonThe Crypto Daily – Movers and Shakers – April 18th, 2021
It’s a bullish start to the day for the majors. A Bitcoin move back through to $61,500 levels would support a breakout day for the broader market.
- Bob MasonThe Crypto Daily – Movers and Shakers – April 17th, 2021
It’s a mixed start to the day for the majors, with Litecoin leading the way. A Bitcoin move back through to $63,000 levels would support the broader market.
- ReutersBitcoin Above $60,000 Again on Talk of Reduced Supply
(Reuters) -Bitcoin rose above $60,000 to approach record highs on the weekend, breaking out of a two-week tight range and propelled by talk of constrained new supplies against evidence of wider adoption.
- Bob MasonThe Crypto Daily – Movers and Shakers – April 3rd, 2021
It’s a mixed start to the day, with Ethereum struggling early on. A Bitcoin move back through to $60,000 would support another breakout day for the majors.
- ReutersAs Tesla Takes the Plunge, Wary Insurers Watch Crypto Craze from the Sidelines
(Reuters) – If Elon Musk’s Tesla wanted to insure all of its recent $1.5 billion bitcoin investment against the myriad of pitfalls it could encounter, like hacks, theft and fraud, it would be out of luck.
- ReutersNFT Investment Firm to Float in London
LONDON (Reuters) – An investment vehicle for “unique” digital products such as artworks said it will float in London, in the latest sign of the investment craze for so-called ‘non-fungible tokens’.