- S&P 500:3,298.46+51.870+1.60%
- Economic Data Puts the U.S Economy Back in the Spotlight
Economic data puts the U.S Dollar in focus late in the day. Ahead of the stats, Brexit, any chatter from Washington or Beijing, and COVID-19 will need monitoring.
- COVID-19, Geopolitics, Powell, and U.S Jobless Claims will Keep the Markets Busy
German business sentiment and U.S jobless claims are in focus later. COVID-19, geopolitics, and FED Chair Powell testimony will also influence.
- Demographics Squeeze Advanced Economies’ Long-Term Growth Potential; Big Test for Italy & Japan
Demographics and labour-market inclusion are increasingly important determinants of growth in advanced economies where productivity is in structural decline, but the impact is highly uneven. Italy and Japan are particularly vulnerable to below-par growth.
- FED Chair Powell Puts the Dollar in Focus as COVID-19 Continues to Rile the Markets
While COVID-19 and Brexit will continue to influence, FED Chair Powell’s testimony on Capitol Hill will draw plenty of attention later today.
- Geopolitics Keeps the Pound and the Dollar in Focus, with Lagarde to Test the EUR Later
A quiet day on the economic calendar leaves COVID-19 news and geopolitics in focus. Brexit and any chatter from Beijing and Capitol Hill will need monitoring.
- Monetary Policy and Economic Data Put the Pound and the Dollar in Focus
While the markets react to the overnight FOMC projections and press conference, the focus will shift to the BoE and U.S stats due out later today.
- Economic Data Puts the GBP, Loonie, and USD in Focus Ahead of the FOMC…
For the Greenback and market risk sentiment, U.S retail sales figures, and the FOMC economic and interest rate projections will be key drivers.
- Economic Data and Brexit to Keep the Pound Front and Center
It’s a busy day ahead on the economic calendar, putting the GBP, the EUR, and the Greenback in focus. Brexit and U.S – China tensions will also influence.
- A Quiet Day ahead of Busy Week Leaves the Majors in the Hands of Geopolitics
A quiet day on the economic calendar leaves Brexit, U.S – China tensions, and Japan’s ruling party election in focus.
- Economic Data and Brexit Keep the Pound in the Spotlight
It’s a busy day ahead for the Pound, with GDP and July production figures due out. Expect the stats and Brexit to test the defensive Pound.
- The ECB and U.S Jobless Claims Put the EUR and the Dollar in the Spotlight
Economic data from the U.S, which includes inflation and jobless claims are in focus. The main event, however, is the ECB Press Conference…
- The Bank of Canada and Brexit Put the Loonie and the Pound in Focus
A quiet day on the economic data front puts the Bank of Canada and the Loonie in the spotlight. Brexit chatter will also drive the Pound…
- Economic Data and Geopolitics Put the EUR and the Pound in Focus
Economic data from Germany will provide the EUR with direction later this morning. Negative chatter on Brexit has left the Pound in the deep red early on…
- Economic Data Puts the EUR, the Loonie, and the U.S Dollar in the Spotlight
Earlier in the Day:It’s was a relatively quiet start to the day on the economic calendar this morning. The Aussie Dollar was in action early on.For the Aussie DollarRetail sales figures were in focus. In July, retail sales rose by 3.2%, following on from a 2.7% rise in June. Economists had
- A Busy Economic Calendar Put the EUR, the Loonie, and the Greenback in Focus
It’s a busy day ahead on the economic calendar. Expect service sector PMIs and U.S jobless claims figures to be the key drivers.
- GDP Numbers Sink the Aussie Dollar as Focus Shifts to the EUR and the Greenback
GDP numbers from Australia may have veered from the RBA’s base case scenario, weighing on the Aussie ahead of stats from Germany and the U.S.
- Economic Data Puts the EUR and the Greenback in the Spotlight
After a relatively busy morning, it’s a busy day ahead on the economic calendar. The EUR and the U.S Dollar will be in focus on the day.
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk