- Natural Gas:4.16300.00000.00%
- UK 100:7,126.15+2.3500+0.03%
- WTI Oil:68.585+0.4260+0.63%
- S&P 500:4,402.66-20.490-0.46%
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – UK Government Ramps up Vaccinations
The UK Government’s ramp up of vaccination rates leaves the EU red faced. A global effort is needed, however, to bring an end to the pandemic…
- Bob MasonWill Pence Turn from VP to Judas in the President’s Eye?
Will Trump make it to Inauguration Day? It will be an interesting couple of days in U.S politics. If Trump makes it then it sends a big anti-democracy message…
- James HyerczykBitcoin Down 20% from Top; Any Technical Experts Brave Enough to Call it Bearish?
What I’ve concluded is that Bitcoin analysts love momentum when its breaking out to the upside, but when it comes to sell-offs, very little is written.
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – Vaccination Rates and the Road Ahead
As governments look to ramp up vaccination rates, some lag behind others. Greater availability of existing vaccines and a single dose are a must.
- Bob MasonU.S Civil Unrest Shocks the World, as Trump Looks to Dismantle the Foundations of Democracy
Trump brings democracy to its knees, weighing on the Greenback this week. There could be more twists and turns before Inauguration Day…
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – U.S Vaccination Rates Should be of Concern
Vaccination rates are raising eyebrows, as new COVID-19 cases continue to spike. Failure to materially ramp up vaccinations should be of concern.
- Bob MasonCan Bitcoin Hit $100,000 in 2021? Regulators and the Bulls may have to Battle it out!
Bitcoin had an impressive year in 2020, assuming there is no year-end meltdown. More of the same would deliver $100,000 for the bulls…
- Bob MasonBrexit Update – An Imminent Brexit Deal or Yet more Froth?
The EU continues to give the markets hope. Key hurdles remain, however, including access to UK fisheries. Is there really a resolution to this?
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Update – The EU Commission Authorizes the Comirnaty Vaccine
The LatestOn Monday, the EU’s European Medicines Agency (“EMA”) recommended the authorization of the BioNTech/Pfizer Inc. vaccine.An assessment report, with details of the EMA’s evaluation of Comirnaty, and the full risk management plan is due out in the coming days.According to the EMA report, the recommendation was given for the
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – Pfizer Inc. Approval Imminent Amidst a Virus Surge
FDA feels the heat from the Whitehouse, as the U.S readies to begin Operation Warp. Vaccine availability will be an issue near-term, however.
- Bob MasonBrexit Update – As the Weekend Nears, so does sub-$1.30 Levels for the Pound…
A no-deal scenario the likely outcome. That’s the news of the day. The ever eternal optimists will be hoping for good news before the markets close…
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – It’s All Eyes on the FDA and BioNTech/Pfizer Inc.
The FDA is due to review BioNTech/Pfizer Inc.’s vaccine later today. Approval is a must to support riskier assets and give some hope to the worst affected.
- Bob MasonBrexit – Hope Returns as Boris Heads for Brussels
It’s all eyes on Brussels, with British PM Johnson looking to salvage a Brexit deal. A failure to agree on a way forward would sink the Pound.
- Bob MasonBrexit – Hope Turns to Despair, Sinking the Pound
The Pound slides back to $1.32 levels off the back of gloomy Brexit updates. Pound sensitivity will be on the rise as time now rapidly runs out.
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – It is all Eyes on UK Vaccinations and the FDA This Week
With the UK set to begin vaccinations this week and the FDA to review the Pfizer Inc. vaccine, production and logistics news will be of particular interest.
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – The UK Wastes No Time as MHRA Approves Vaccine
The UK becomes the first nation to approve a COVID-19 vaccine and with an efficacy rate of 95%, an end to the pandemic may be in sight.