- Bob MasonCan Bitcoin Hit $100,000 in 2021? Regulators and the Bulls may have to Battle it out!
Bitcoin had an impressive year in 2020, assuming there is no year-end meltdown. More of the same would deliver $100,000 for the bulls…
- Bob MasonBrexit Update – An Imminent Brexit Deal or Yet more Froth?
The EU continues to give the markets hope. Key hurdles remain, however, including access to UK fisheries. Is there really a resolution to this?
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Update – The EU Commission Authorizes the Comirnaty Vaccine
The LatestOn Monday, the EU’s European Medicines Agency (“EMA”) recommended the authorization of the BioNTech/Pfizer Inc. vaccine.An assessment report, with details of the EMA’s evaluation of Comirnaty, and the full risk management plan is due out in the coming days.According to the EMA report, the recommendation was given for the
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – Pfizer Inc. Approval Imminent Amidst a Virus Surge
FDA feels the heat from the Whitehouse, as the U.S readies to begin Operation Warp. Vaccine availability will be an issue near-term, however.
- Bob MasonBrexit Update – As the Weekend Nears, so does sub-$1.30 Levels for the Pound…
A no-deal scenario the likely outcome. That’s the news of the day. The ever eternal optimists will be hoping for good news before the markets close…
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – It’s All Eyes on the FDA and BioNTech/Pfizer Inc.
The FDA is due to review BioNTech/Pfizer Inc.’s vaccine later today. Approval is a must to support riskier assets and give some hope to the worst affected.
- Bob MasonBrexit – Hope Returns as Boris Heads for Brussels
It’s all eyes on Brussels, with British PM Johnson looking to salvage a Brexit deal. A failure to agree on a way forward would sink the Pound.
- Bob MasonBrexit – Hope Turns to Despair, Sinking the Pound
The Pound slides back to $1.32 levels off the back of gloomy Brexit updates. Pound sensitivity will be on the rise as time now rapidly runs out.
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – It is all Eyes on UK Vaccinations and the FDA This Week
With the UK set to begin vaccinations this week and the FDA to review the Pfizer Inc. vaccine, production and logistics news will be of particular interest.
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – The UK Wastes No Time as MHRA Approves Vaccine
The UK becomes the first nation to approve a COVID-19 vaccine and with an efficacy rate of 95%, an end to the pandemic may be in sight.
- Bob MasonBrexit Update – Talks Continue as EU Member States Keep an Eye on Barnier
Time is running out and yet both sides stand firm on the remaining hurdles. The markets and the Pound continue to reflect optimism, however.
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – Moderna Inc. Requests Approval from the FDA and the EMA
Moderna Inc. submits its EUA to the FDA, with both Pfizer Inc. and Moderna Inc. also submitting requests to the EMA.
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – Focus Shifts to Pre-orders and Distribution
AstraZeneca last week announced plans to launch a new global trial. Without the AstraZeneca vaccine, however, many nations will be without…
- Bob MasonCOVID-19 Vaccine Update – AstraZeneca Leaves the Door Ajar for Other Pharmas
As more details emerge from AstraZeneca’s clinical trials, the door may be ajar for another U.S pharma to make a move.
- Bob MasonBrexit – A New President Who Just Doesn’t Think Like Donald
As Brexit talks get set to resume, Boris may be feeling hot under the collar. A message from Biden and a warning from the EU. Compromise or else…
- Bob MasonBrexit – Mixed Signals and Anger on the British Side of the Channel
Face to face talks are set to resume with Barnier coming out of self-isolation. The two sides at odds, however, with time running out.