Daily Gold Update: Tuesday, November 15 – Gold Reached New Medium-Term High
Gold Price Recap
The gold futures contract gained 0.42% on Monday, November 14, as it further extended its recent advances on weakening U.S. dollar, rallying stock markets. Last week on Thursday gold rallied following lower-than-expected Consumer Price Index release. This morning it’s trading sideways after reaching new medium-term high, as we can see on the daily chart (the chart includes today’s intraday data):
Fundamentals and Economic News Schedule
Today we will get the important Producer Price Index release at 8:30 a.m., among others.
Below you will find our Gold, Silver, and Mining Stocks economic news schedule for the next two trading days.
Tuesday, November 15
- 5:00 a.m. U.K. – German ZEW Economic Sentiment
- 8:30 a.m. U.S. – PPI m/m, Core PPI m/m, Empire State Manufacturing Index
- 9:00 a.m. U.S. – FOMC Member Cook Speech
- 10:00 a.m. U.S. – FOMC Member Barr Speech
- All Day – G20 Meetings
Wednesday, November 16
- 2:00 a.m. U.K. – CPI y/y, Core CPI y/y
- 8:30 a.m. U.S. – Retail Sales m/m, Core Retail Sales m/m, Import Prices m/m
- 8:30 a.m. Canada – CPI m/m, Median CPI y/y, Trimmed CPI y/y, Common CPI y/y, Core CPI m/m
- 9:15 a.m. U.S. – Industrial Production m/m, Capacity Utilization Rate
- 9:15 a.m. U.K. – Monetary Policy Report Hearings
- 9:50 a.m. U.S. – FOMC Member Williams Speech
- 10:00 a.m. U.S. – Business Inventories m/m, NAHB Housing Market Index, FOMC Member Barr Speech
- 10:00 a.m. Eurozone – ECB President Lagarde Speech
- 2:35 p.m. U.S. – FOMC Member Waller Speech
- 7:30 p.m. Australia – Employment Change, Unemployment Rate
- Tentative, Eurozone – ECB Financial Stability Review
- All Day – G20 Meetings
Stock Trading Strategist
Sunshine Profits: Analysis. Care. Profits.
* * * * *
All essays, research and information found above represent analyses and opinions of Paul Rejczak and Sunshine Profits’ associates only. As such, it may prove wrong and be a subject to change without notice. Opinions and analyses were based on data available to authors of respective essays at the time of writing. Although the information provided above is based on careful research and sources that are believed to be accurate, Paul Rejczak and his associates do not guarantee the accuracy or thoroughness of the data or information reported. The opinions published above are neither an offer nor a recommendation to purchase or sell any securities. Mr. Rejczak is not a Registered Securities Advisor. By reading Paul Rejczak’s reports you fully agree that he will not be held responsible or liable for any decisions you make regarding any information provided in these reports. Investing, trading and speculation in any financial markets may involve high risk of loss. Paul Rejczak, Sunshine Profits’ employees and affiliates as well as members of their families may have a short or long position in any securities, including those mentioned in any of the reports or essays, and may make additional purchases and/or sales of those securities without notice.